Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ItsNotAboutTheMoney

Jul 12, 2012
Maine
Supercharge.info added a blue dot for Miner, MO. That's next to Sikeston.

The address is 2612 E Malone Ave, which is the address of the Ruby Tuesday.

So, I'm starting a thread for discussion so Supercharge.info can link back to here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interstates: I-55, I-57
US Numbered Highways (<= 5 miles): US-60, US-61, US-62.

I-55:
- To: Springfield, IL - 238 miles
I-57:
- To: Effingham, IL - 185 miles

Given those distances, will certainly begin to fill an area of Supercharging desert, .

Yeah this will be used by us for my Thanksgiving trip to my sister in Little Rock. Last year we stayed overnight in Sikeston while car charged at mobile home park. Now we just need one in Memphis, which has to be appearing soon. Little Rock will be good as well, but we can charge at her house (only 110) around Little Rock before we head back. Still I expect Little Rock will be covered before November as well.

IMG_20160515_112535.jpg
IMG_20160515_112317.jpg

Working on a Sunday morning.

This is great news!!! I live in Memphis and love going to St Louis several times during the summer to attend Cardinals games. I really hope Memphis and Lit Rock are next on the SC list. When I'm talking to potential Tesla's drivers about SC and I show them the map the first thing they always point out is the 'SC Desert' the surrounds Memphis.

• Love
Reactions: jvonbokel