Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Yass, NSW

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Screenshot_20231207-203017.png

Signage indicating not being opened for non-tesla initially.

GAvtESoaYAA_N23.jpeg

GAvtESoboAA14ho.jpeg

GAvs58gasAAooPx.jpeg

From Keith via X.
A little disappointing these will be general purpose parking for some portion of the bays. Can see one of each type of signs here but no signs yet of the signs that are enforceable.

I thought one of the reasons Yass council proposed this car park was because it was generally underutilised but that was when the proposal was for 6 bays.

Actually the official Tesla photo above shows 6 of the 'Tesla only' style signs, so maybe a 6/6 split?

View attachment 997853
View attachment 997854
View attachment 997855
From Keith via X.
A little disappointing these will be general purpose parking for some portion of the bays. Can see one of each type of signs here but no signs yet of the signs that are enforceable.

I thought one of the reasons Yass council proposed this car park was because it was generally underutilised but that was when the proposal was for 6 bays.

Actually the official Tesla photo above shows 6 of the 'Tesla only' style signs, so maybe a 6/6 split?
I'd interpret this as a Tesla reserved bay that can be parked in for up to 60 mins without plugging in.

Reactions: moa999
I think it's just a Tesla branded sign that says "60 minutes general parking", i.e. any car can park there for up to 60 minutes.
So - if there is general parking possible for 6 of 12 bays at this supercharger, am I to understand that *technically* the bay availability in the app/in car navigation may be incorrect by as much as 6 bays? That is, if 6 non-charging vehicles are parked, and the other 6 bays are being used by charging vehicles, we could see 6 bays available in the app, but still have a practical queue?

If so, that may not bode well for peak times?

Reactions: Sir Surfalot