Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Yass, NSW

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wouldn't they all be the same if it was what you're hinting at?
That is what’s happened in Europe, but many of the NSW grant guidelines specifically say two stalls must be 350 kW. It’s quite possible for them to do exactly that using V4 stall hardware. It’s be pretty weird for them to use a mix of hardware at a single site but the NSW grant wording does call for it.

That is what’s happened in Europe, but many of the NSW grant guidelines specifically say two stalls must be 350 kW. It’s quite possible for them to do exactly that using V4 stall hardware. It’s be pretty weird for them to use a mix of hardware at a single site but the NSW grant wording does call for it.
Doesn't it also call for a CHAdeMO plug or two? That'd solve both requirements.

It'll be really interesting if they do use a charger from another manufacturer - will it use plug & charge to bill Teslas seamlessly as just another "Supercharger"?

The two closest on the far right from my plugshate photos do not look like V4 grey solid units with charging cables on the side. They have holes in the centre. What did interest me from a visit this weekend was another pile of fencing near the bus shelter. I am speculating, but if v4s were to be installed they would be located on the other side between the electric units and bus shelter.

Showing 12 V3 Superchargers - nearly all unwrapped now so can see not Tritium.
Still plenty of "roadworks" to do. Carpark is overall in a bit of a scrappy state and could do with resheeting.

IMG_2097.jpeg
IMG_2098.jpeg

IMG_2095.jpeg
IMG_2096.jpeg

1698883789673.png

Substation being worked on. May be that the site is being energized now. Not sure if the above comment is implying this substation is new since there previous photos. The poster has previously posted photos of the site and not included anything. The essential energy network map has a new, since June, 1000kVA substation marked in it as of 18 August update. So maybe it has or has not been there since at least 18 August...

Reactions: Loxmyf and cafz