Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Superchargers in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
supercharge.info has had a major update and has capability for a lot more data: Lots of new data at supercharge.info

I’ve gone through all the Australian sites and filled in many of these.

If you see any errors feel free to post in the site specific thread, or make a post in this one if you have many updates at once.

The definition of “trailer friendly” means a site where a car with a trailer can park without blocking anyone - e.g. Keith (dedicated long stall), Rockhampton (dedicated drive-in stall in a location that doesn’t interfere with the car park), but not Euroa (drive-in stall but would block car park aisle)

No waiting at Albury (13 stalls free), Wodonga (6) or Holbrook (8) right now! Exeter offline completely it seems.

Heading north from Sydney, waiting at Heatherbrae (no surprises there) and Coffs but not the rest.

Yes, the high capacity sites are now all good. Trouble is that Gundagai has always been a big stopping point, lines up with lunch. Will be glad to see the in town and Tarcutta sites; would only then stop at the tucker box if it was at night

Last edited:
Harwood and Knockrow seeing a lot of congestion. Port Macquarie no congestion today at the times I checked which is a welcome change.

Pity Exeter out of action

Unlike last year, Easter this year does not include School holidays. Maybe people are waiting for the school holidays?

When did Exeter go down? Were some Plugshare entries this morning.

Also seems that Kirrawee has been open today which is different to prior public holidays.

Heatherbrae again seems to have been the busiest, albeit that problem should be fixed next week before school holidays.
Report of a 4 car queue on Plugshare which is a lot less than Xmas

Headed south from Sydney today. Exeter charger showed broken, I didn’t bother checking. The Goulburn SC was really busy, all 8 are taken while 5-6 cars waiting, saw 2-3 Tesla on the way to the charger when I drove away as I don’t really need to charge urgently. The Yass one actually has more availability with always almost 5-6 stalls available, spent 15mins there while most cars also stayed short.

I went back and read the first few pages of this thread. A few of the comments have not aged well 🙂 a few commenters I had forgotten about who used to be regulars here but haven’t been seen for 3-4 years, and a few comments that turned out to show great insight 👍

Just a random trip down memory lane… and it’s interesting how our perceptions of things or what we think might be important change over time.

Just a random trip down memory lane… and it’s interesting how our perceptions of things or what we think might be important change over time.
After watching a whole lot of v12 FSD videos, I look forward to doing the same when it's released in the next 12-24 months! All the armchair experts that commented that ...

"Elon's an idiot. We need LIDAR. it can't work on just vision!"
"It won't work with out RADAR!"
"It can't park without USS!"

:D

I went back and read the first few pages of this thread. A few of the comments have not aged well 🙂 a few commenters I had forgotten about who used to be regulars here but haven’t been seen for 3-4 years, and a few comments that turned out to show great insight 👍

I was wondering why you liked one of my posts from Jan 2015?

Reactions: Vostok