Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I really did think that the dates would’ve closed by now. Though, I know from talking to a few others from the last ships it never did as our dates will almost certainly fall in the window, thankfully for us, probably the front end.
Do you know from previous shipments if they process deliveries in any order? e.g date order placed.

I only placed our order on 06/06 so haven't been waiting long at all

Do you know from previous shipments if they process deliveries in any order? e.g date order placed.

I only placed our order on 06/06 so haven't been waiting long at all
Don’t quote me on it, but yes with an asterisk.
Generally though those with later deliveries have had an EDD a few days later.
As all of us seem to be in the same July 5-26 boat, I’m anticipating a messy free for all dive in.

I’d like to be wrong, according to my spreadsheet only one other poor sucker has waited longer than I have!

It’s been a long time coming.
Don’t quote me on it, but yes with an asterisk.
Generally though those with later deliveries have had an EDD a few days later.
As all of us seem to be in the same July 5-26 boat, I’m anticipating a messy free for all dive in.

I’d like to be wrong, according to my spreadsheet only one other poor sucker has waited longer than I have!

Reactions: Sturty
Yes, that’s right and I am. Haha. Good things are worth waiting for.
I’ll cry into the nearly $10,000 in price drops.

For the many of us playing the waiting game, here’s what I think will happen. Happy to be wrong if Tesla decide to do it a bit different, but as I understand it they’ll begin to / have already begun trucking our vehicles to the delivery centre.

Once they’ve done that we’ll get the text message / email to organise our delivery.

At absolute best this’ll happen tomorrow, giving us first deliveries as of the 5th, the first day in our window.
However, as revealed by bgeh, the impending move to O’Connor can potentially delay that til the 8th onwards. I deem this probable - why move the stock and then have to move it again?

I’ll cry into the nearly $10,000 in price drops.

For the many of us playing the waiting game, here’s what I think will happen. Happy to be wrong if Tesla decide to do it a bit different, but as I understand it they’ll begin to / have already begun trucking our vehicles to the delivery centre.

Once they’ve done that we’ll get the text message / email to organise our delivery.

At absolute best this’ll happen tomorrow, giving us first deliveries as of the 5th, the first day in our window.
However, as revealed by bgeh, the impending move to O’Connor can potentially delay that til the 8th onwards. I deem this probable - why move the stock and then have to move it again?
Agree it'll be w/c 8th earliest..

The vehicles usually will go to a holding yard first.. I believe this is CEVA High Wycombe before they trickle through to the delivery centre

Dugong has departed for Adelaide 🫡

I’m also a bit sad - the 23’ MYP I’ve been tracking quite diligently has gone again. It got down to $69,300. I was keen to see how much lower it would’ve gone.

A wicked buy though. I hope whoever landed it enjoys it.
I enquired about the MYP yesterday and they sent some photos through, 30 minutes later it was off the website.
I'm glad it's sold now, was getting a very itchy trigger finger haha

Alright ladies and gentlemen. I finally went full nuffy. An errand took me to Fremantle so I’ve stopped by the lotto gave a look l. I can see a line of Teslas, they’re by the buses in the middle. I see a red number second from front, could it be mine?

Edit: The red one pictured there is a 3. I have my monocular with me!

image.jpg

Last edited:
How’s this for good timing?
IMG_0306.jpeg

I gave the driver a thumbs up.

At the front is a QS RWD with 20 inchers. At the back looks like a 19 QS RWD with no covers on.

The red ones in the middle are RWD Model 3’s. Couldn’t see the make for the white one but it’s a model 3.

As posted above, the truck has got the name of the holding warehouse on it

I went down the road to walk up the footbridge to the passenger terminal side… only to find the passenger terminal footbridge is closed.
Denied.

Last edited:
Reactions: bgeh and Jules22
Are deliveries going to move to O'connor instead of Osbourne Park? Or, will people get a choice? Naturally, Osbourne Park is 10 minutes away from me. O'Connor, not so much....

My M3P has "arrived in Australia" - EDD 5 July - 26 July.
Apparently yes to the move, no the choice.

I’m the exact opposite. 10 mins from o Connor. Several more from Os Park

How’s this for good timing?
View attachment 1060468

I gave the driver a thumbs up.

At the front is a QS RWD with 20 inchers. At the back looks like a 19 QS RWD with no covers on.

The red ones in the middle are RWD Model 3’s. Couldn’t see the make for the white one but it’s a model 3.

As posted above, the truck has got the name of the holding warehouse on it

I went down the road to walk up the footbridge to the passenger terminal side… only to find the passenger terminal footbridge is closed.
Denied.
IMG_0456.jpeg

I ended up behind that same truck leaving Freo today, it didn’t turn down carrington st 😜

• Funny
Reactions: Sturty
View attachment 1060485
I ended up behind that same truck leaving Freo today, it didn’t turn down carrington st 😜
Haha no it didn’t, I presume it’sturned down Stirling and then presumably onto Leach? Just like the one full of white ones if both model
I saw doing a lap of the ferry terminal - by the time I turned around it was gone

IMG_0309.jpeg

I could see pretty much no Teslas left in the port, I reckon they’re just about gone.

I did see this pretty number getting loaded though. Only the one! (Maybe mine?)

IMG_0308.jpeg

The only other vehicle I saw loaded alone was a MYP stealth grey number - the spoiler gave it away as a P.

Last edited: