Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Also have qizzed Tesla Au about accessories including car mats for RHD (havent seen any on internet) and also if 19" sport wheels are available as accessory as I'm not a fan of the aeros. No response from tesla.... might end up importing some wheels from tssportline
I got this reply 18 July.
"We are still working on the accessories catalogue for Model 3 but should be able to offer accessories either online or through the service department in the coming weeks. Exactly which accessories will be available and pricing is still TBC."

View attachment 433118 3 Model 3s have been spotted in NZ

Twitter

Great job @excowboy

Looks like all performance.

Is that a white seat I see?

Based on the photo, the route could totally be from the port up to the store on K rd. Looks like westbound on customs st, at queen st.

I'm a little surprised they're driving them, though. Probably only one container or they'd truck them?

edit: the next MEQ plates in sequence up through MEQ440 are S/X

First 2 black and white Tesla 3's Performance in Auckland today.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_5886.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_5886.jpeg
    206.5 KB · Views: 64
Reactions: Miggy
I got the same too. I think others here have already been contacted previously. When I spoke to Tesla about why I hadn’t been contacted a week or so ago, they said that the Finance companies are working through the list of orders and would have been contacting those with Performance model orders first, then SR+. I have ordered SR+ so this sounds like it has some truth in it.
Managed to detox from the forum for a few years but my order is in so now anxiously waiting for my final invoice and back online so hi everyone.

I haven't been contacted by their direct finance partners [novated lease wasn't an option with my company and Tesla's leasing partner] and I ordered a Performance but then I didn't confirm my order to July 1

The perf lite cars do not have track mode

Possibly. They also do or do not have the specially binned motors that may or may not exist. There is at least one recent example of a customer that bought a P- last week and track mode came with the software.

The only way we we will know for sure is when we get ours. Park it in P. Brake on. And see if the track mode icon becomes switchable.