Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It was slow. And I got in eventually. But sometimes my ordered car changed to the default blue. Or my order didn't show up at all but the options to order other products.

Last time this happened, they added the long range.
Well that's promising!
Fingers crossed, although I would say that the standard blue may just be a default if there is a failure to load the custom image, or if the database drops out or something to keep a consistent experience.
In saying that, this sort of stuff does happen when they are performing upgrades and they have an outage on one of their systems that is not highly available.

On another note....I can't update my profile picture. Is this some sort of upgrade once I've been in the game for so long or something?

Well that's promising!
Fingers crossed, although I would say that the standard blue may just be a default if there is a failure to load the custom image, or if the database drops out or something to keep a consistent experience.
In saying that, this sort of stuff does happen when they are performing upgrades and they have an outage on one of their systems that is not highly available.

On another note....I can't update my profile picture. Is this some sort of upgrade once I've been in the game for so long or something?
You get to choose an Avatar when you’ve made about 10 posts I think.

So just under 1k TM3s arriving on the ~16th August. They all coming with an older firmware and will take few days to get updated, charged before dispatched to delivery centers on tracks. Looks like some token deliveries end of August are possible after all.
Fantastic! What's your source?

My guess is that they're waiting for the official launch next week before they even think about starting to call people.

Reactions: 1st in Line
So just under 1k TM3s arriving on the ~16th August. They all coming with an older firmware and will take few days to get updated, charged before dispatched to delivery centers on trucks. Looks like some token deliveries end of August are possible after all.

This would make the ship Cap Capricorn. Due Auckland Aug 12. Due Sydney Aug 16.

That is up to 333 containers, if 3 fit in each. It seems like a lot. It was a 13 hour unload/load time, and other cargo unloading/loading.

Last edited: