Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The telephone call was first. On the website it says Melbourne because it is the nearest store to Perth, which does not have one. The vehicle is being delivered to my home by Tesla. Maybe they have allocated a tentative appointment for you?
I did have a call Monday or so checking everything i have selected is still correct, where they didn't mention an exact date, but the time on the web appeared around the same time. So maybe that was my equivalent to yours? Do you have an invoice?

From the NZ delivery people...

Afternoon All,

I’d just like to broadcast a message from Tesla to all those waiting on their Model 3’s.

Deliveries in NZ will start soon. The Tesla NZ team have or will be in touch with you to arrange delivery.

Please trust that everything that is humanly possible is being done to expedite your delivery. Extra staff have been brought on to assist.

That being said we as owners and potential owners need to be wary we don’t let our excitement go fever pitch.

Anecdotally a small group of owners-to-be are going full bridezilla. Eg:

- calling through up to 5-10 times a day to see where their cars are at
- getting aggressive/ yelling at Tesla staff who can’t give them an update on their car
- if they happen to get a personal phone number calling Tesla staff direct in the late evenings (11pm) or weekends

This type of behaviour just isn’t fair to the staff at Tesla NZ.

It benefits all of us to have good long term relationships with Tesla, so just try to take it easy.

Be patient. I know how hard it is.

You’ll have your dream car soon.