Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received my invoice on Monday, but the Tesla page still says that soon the invoice will be uploaded to my account "shortly". Status is still "prepare for delivery", no acknowledgement that payment was received.

Anyone who has received their invoice seeing something different?

JY

I received my invoice on Monday, but the Tesla page still says that soon the invoice will be uploaded to my account "shortly". Status is still "prepare for delivery", no acknowledgement that payment was received.

Anyone who has received their invoice seeing something different?

JY
Same here. Mine is a lease. I have done my licensing papers and signed numerous form authorising payment but the Manage/ Overview button on my account is still stuck on "prepare for delivery". A delivery date has been provided as 10:00am September 16 but this has been there since just before I received my invoice.

I just got a VIN for the first time, 5YJ3F7EA8KF4491XX
Canberra,
SR+ silver
July 2017
24th July 2019
How do I update the spreadsheet?

Congratulations Mendel, that’s great news. Being also from Canberra and thinking all ACT cars might come on the same transporter,It prompted me to do an umpteenth vin search and..... I finally found one 5YJ3F7EA5KF4429XX, does that mean it’s a Cap Capricorn vin?

You can update on the spreadsheet by emailing the TimeStamp in the spreadsheet next to your response to [email protected]

SR+ red with black interior

Paranoia that Tesla may play games with your order if you post your VIN and then say something they don't like. Because it's not like they're flat out delivering cars, or anything. ;)

You can use the vin in certain juristictions rtio lookup more info about each person. Potentially leading to building a profile on someone.. one many use of this might be identity theft.

Remember this forum is not private. Anyone with the appropriate Google search could end up here.

Unlikely, probably but i don't want to make it any easier for them than i have to!

Model 3 UK has DAB. No reason why AU would not
Indeed, it would be very odd (and disappointing) if the AUS model did not have DAB+
I saw DAB+ in the press car. Worked fine.
That’s good to hear, because the CarAdvice guy who reviewed one of the press cars (video on YouTube) said there was no DAB radio. He’s actually right, but only because it has a DAB+ radio not DAB radio (they are different things) :) Or he was out of range of a DAB+ radio station when he did the review :p

So when someone here takes delivery, they can take some screen shots to prove or disprove!

Reactions: MonicaPlease