Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First post here, came looking for floor mats but found a whole community unexpectedly from the looks of it. I've been reading the last few pages cant believe there are so many posts!! Anyways I've bought a model 3 and very excited to get it on the 23rd of september.

Does anyone know where to get good floor mats? Haven't had any luck asking through Tesla.
AU $131.40 | LUCKEASY TPE Custom Fit All-Weather Floor Mats for Tesla Model 3 2017 2018 2019 All-Weather Waterproof and Wearable
AU $131.40 | LUCKEASY TPE Custom Fit All-Weather Floor Mats for Tesla Model 3 2017 2018 2019 All-Weather Waterproof and Wearable

Ask for RHD

They have arrived. Not too bad

0C7DD6FB-B1EB-4B3F-8479-74D89FDB0B2D.jpeg Brotonne has left Sydney.

Next is ANL Warrnambool Auckland Sept 4, Sydney Sept 8

Ask for RHD

They have arrived. Not too bad
I've ordered these on the advice of this forum, but they haven't arrived yet so can't comment. You can also order the tesla ones, through tesla service, if you're so minded.

I just had a read of the NHTSA rules about VIN submission. Technically if they are exporting them they don't even have to submit the VINs.
Otherwise they have 60 days. Essentially only Tesla knows the answer to this it seems.

Manufacturers of vehicle products intended for sale within the United States for both foreign and domestic manufacturers is required to be submitted to NHTSA for self-certification and reporting purposes within 60 days of official production of a vehicle or vehicle-based product intended for operation on U.S. roads using one of the approved methods as indicated below.

If drivers only stuck to what you suggest, the fleet would not learn beyond that parameter

False. There's no technical barrier to Tesla collecting training data whether or not the driver has activated AP.

FSD would be a long time coming

I'm pretty sure it will be that, regardless. :D

FYI, build date well before model3vins published that range! Easily on ANL Warrnambool.

Feel like I need to track down some of the previous invoices and confirm whether they use dd/mm/yyyy or mm/dd/yyyy format dates.