Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For all those in WA that had a call to push out your delivery dates, did you have a date recorded in your Tesla account previously, did that change sometime after the call and if so did the changed date broadly match what you were told in the call?

I had a delivery date of 19th September at noon. On the call they indicated early October (two weeks later) but a few hours later on my account the delivery was rescheduled to the 19th at 1pm, a whole hour later. Now I don’t know what to think!
I originally had delivery date as you , but straight after phone call, account changed to new October date.
If the 19 Sep at 1PM is causing you issues, happy to swap dates with you

What is the phone number for Melbourne Delivery?

They called me out of the Richmond office number. (03) 9039 6000

I haven't heard back in like 3 weeks since they called to kind of say they'd get in touch in re delivery and to reconfirm details. Since then they haven't responded to my email 2 weeks ago with registration details. They don't answer the main Tesla number anymore either.

Finance approval is expiring end of September. If I don't hear anything by the end of next week I'm just going to rock up to the Richmond office and ask what the status is.

I originally had delivery date as you , but straight after phone call, account changed to new October date.
If the 19 Sep at 1PM is causing you issues, happy to swap dates with you
My delivery date was tomorrow at 10am. Last Thursday it changed to Friday 20th September at 12pm on my account. After contacting TESLA they said delivery date is 20 September, but date is tentative. Leasing company has an October 1 delivery date. As I am away October 1, I am hoping they stick with the September 20 date. The white P3Ds that arrived at Autonexus Canning Vale on Friday provided hope. VIN is 4434XX and is now back on my Account page after disappearing for a few days.

For all those in WA that had a call to push out your delivery dates, did you have a date recorded in your Tesla account previously, did that change sometime after the call and if so did the changed date broadly match what you were told in the call?

I had a delivery date of 19th September at noon. On the call they indicated early October (two weeks later) but a few hours later on my account the delivery was rescheduled to the 19th at 1pm, a whole hour later. Now I don’t know what to think!

Yes. While i was still on the call my date was changed and reflected on the tesla website accurately reflecting what was discussed.

Yes, this was the one I was referring to. Nicely located so I can assess if I need a top up on the way through. Pricey but beats the alternative of going via Eton.

Do you know if it has CCS Type 2 and if its BYO cable?

Thanks
Just a note, CCS2 DC chargers will never be BYO cable. All DC fast charging stations have fixed cables. Only Type 2 AC charging stations have BYO cable.

My date changed to the date quoted. Time for the new date has changed though but Tesla are still yet to call with proper confirmation.

Yes, two tethered leads CCS2 and CHAdeMo. Yes, almost all DC chargers have tethered leads. Jurien Bay is the one exception I know, where the CCS2 and CHAdeMo leads are stored in the Caltex station!

AC chargers can be either BYO (Synergy T2, UWA REV T2) or tethered leads (Chargepoint T1, Tesla HPWC)
Thanks mate. Legend. I found it on ABRP but I think its logged incorrectly on PlugShare

Last edited: