Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With that build date, it makes it on Melina. It can’t be earlier. It isn’t in the country yet.

The system is bizarre. I am 7 days from delivery. No invoice. Car has been in country since August 16.
"Estimated delivery"
Me too. I'm a Cap VIN, 9/7 build, invoiced, paid, P3D-, looking longingly down our track for a car carrier, sometime, soon, maybe in the next month...

Same spec, same vin range, same day delivery, no invoice yet. I am near the bottom of a list at every point so far. So it has to be shortly...
I actually emailed the Brisbane team today at lunch time and asked for an invoice. I received the invoice at 2:30.
It might just have just been a coincidence.
I was trying not to contact them, but gave in from pressure from the other half.

I picked up my MSM SR+ from Alexandria on Tuesday. Been giving my coworkers rides.

The car is a hoot, love it to death. Feels plenty fast for me even though it's just the base model. I've been in a BMW 330i and this feels slightly faster with obviously way better torque response. No one I've given rides to has been disappointed in the speed.

I picked mine up at 5pm. Delivery process wasn't rushed, probably because I was the last one.

Haven't noticed any issues with the paint. There was some, I presume wax, left over in some of the crevices but that wiped away.

I have front fog lights. I have puddle lights. I have lights in the boot. No front foot well lights. I think the front foot well lights are the only thing I'm missing?

No floor mats and no USB cables for the front phone holder. Interior carpet is already getting a bit filthy after just 3 days without floor mats.

The car seems to forget when I have walk away lock and sound on lock? I've seen other people have had this issue, appears to be a recent bug.

@Vedaprime
Received my invoice ahead of pickup on 27/9/19. VIN 5YJ3F7EA4KF4986XX. Build and Compliance dates: 8/8/19

Thanks for this. August 8 build is the day ANL W left Oakland, so is probably on Merkur Ocean (left Aug 11. It arrived Syd Sep 15. It will be a tough ask to make the 27th. Everything has to go right.

So far, I am seeing the very first of the Brotonne Cars being registered. Most of the cars are from Cap being delivered, with a smaller number of Kota.