Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S CPO Website - Now Live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Go with the P90D..... I was in the same boat and loved the way the + drove.
After driving a new P90D for a weekend, I completely lost my desire for the +.
The newer cars are just built so much better and if you wait a few more months, we should have a new nose job...:)
Love the build quality on my 70D.

I love the current nose :)

Agreed ... let's hope that Tesla does not use the storm trooper nose from the Model X!
This is much better... :cool:

model-x-600x337.png

Last edited:
One of the lower priced S60s, $46,300, has reappeared:

P12651

24220492259_5a5aae8dac_c.jpg

I think this was the one I was looking at a couple of weeks ago but I had to pass on it because it was registered in Denver, which means that it isn't eligible for the Colorado tax credit.

Perhaps it came back on the market because the buyer was also from Colorado and belatedly learned about the tax credit.

I love the current nose :)
Me too I don't like the Model X style nose even though that wouldn't stop me from getting one.

Love the build quality on my 70D.

Agreed ... let's hope that Tesla does not use the storm trooper nose from the Model X!
This is much better... :cool:

View attachment 109189
Yeah I like this front way better than the actual nose cone they use. I thought they should keep it similar like bmw but guess they wanted something different.

Have you guys seen the new X nose in person? Trust me, you will like the refresh.....

The way the T floats is very cool. I do admit that it is not as flattering on white as most pictures depict. You must see it on blue, black, grey to appreciate.

I agree and I think Tesla will do a really great job with the new nose and it will make the Model S look even sleeker. I personally think the Model X looks just great in white.

Thinking of upgrading my car with a one that has Autopilot. Is there a way to know which cars have autopilot on the CPO site? Is it all 2014s with tech package?
The CPO web page for an individual car lists the "Features" for that car. If the car has Autopilot it should be in the list.
Here is an example 85 kWh Performance Model S P62304 | Tesla Motors
It has "Tech Package with Autopilot".

Ok, I've now added the "no location" CPO cars that are displayed on the main TM CPO site, but do not appear in any particular location. These appear under the well named location: "No Location Listed". There are now 32 additional cars listed in this category, but nothing special immediately pops out as a good deal.
just brain storming here but is it possible these are Canadian cars being send back for sale due to the low Canadian dollar, there hasnt been many cars added on the Canadian site? Do Canadian cars have different vins?

just brain storming here but is it possible these are Canadian cars being send back for sale due to the low Canadian dollar, there hasnt been many cars added on the Canadian site? Do Canadian cars have different vins?

I don't think so. None of the "No Location" cars have a RENC (Region: Canada) option code, they're all RENA (Region: North America).

Yes, I know Canada is part of North America, complain to Tesla.

Hank,
Can you help clarify why some VINs have a P in front of them? Specifically I'm looking at those lower priced S60 and S85 where some have P and some have just numbers but I'm guessing it has something to do with P's being early vins? Would those P's have or not have something? (Thinking early battery pack/DU?)

Just trying to understand in hopes of a future purchase.

Thanks,

Hank,
Can you help clarify why some VINs have a P in front of them? Specifically I'm looking at those lower priced S60 and S85 where some have P and some have just numbers but I'm guessing it has something to do with P's being early vins? Would those P's have or not have something? (Thinking early battery pack/DU?)

Just trying to understand in hopes of a future purchase.

Thanks,
The first 1,000 or so start with S (for Signature), and then they switched to P with five digits. Now, they've built so many car, they need another digit, so they dropped the P.

- - - Updated - - -

The ones after 56k vins have autopilot.
Autopilot was introduced in September 2014. Some vins as low as 48k have it, and some as high as 59k do not. You can't be certain based on VIN alone.