Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S CPO Website - Now Live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got a call from a sales rep (not the CPO advisor) that they are getting visibility to. I sent a list of parameters and possible trade-in specs. I don't expect to see a list, but may get a call if there is a match to my parameters.
I have seen signature series and an occasional Founders on 3rd party sites but no warranty. Getting a CPO warranty on a Founders? That's awesome!

Yes, I wouldn't purchase a Founders without the CPO warranty. That car has been available for a few weeks, but at about $4k more. I wasn't interested at the higher price, but for the price I purchased, it seemed like a reasonable value. Hopefully some 2013 P85s with a few less miles start going for that price. If they are too low, though, I'll feel bad about my deal!

I was at the SLC "store" today looking for CPO options and I must admit there were little to none listed in the system he showed me under 60K. So either the ones mentioned above sold crazy fast, or they aren't available everywhere.

/edit there were some killer deals above my price range though. You can sort by "discount" in their system and there were some large discounts on certain cars that still were 20K above my limit.

They probably had large discounts because they were originally listed ridiculously high. Before the CPOs disappeared, there were lots of P85/85+ that had already dropped 20K because they started in the 90s and were down to the 70s which was making more sense.

Hey guys,

My wish list was at least an 85, with Tech., CPO (under 60k miles), and no previous accidents for under $50,000.
I met with the CPO advisor and ended up putting my $1,000 down a couple of days ago. I will post some updates when I get the car.

Can you post specs and price of what you ultimately found?

I decided on a CPO Red P85 (vin: 9600 something) with 56,000 miles. Price was $47k and change.

The car includes:

Black Performance Seats
Tech Package
Pano Roof
21 Silver Wheels
Air Suspension
Dual Chargers

I wasn't expecting to get a P85, but it was comparable to all of the other 85's I was looking at.

Reactions: tga
How do I get in contact with one of these CPO advisors. I asked my sales rep , who can't see them for a contact. He just emails me invoice listings 10k over my budget. Maybe someone can pm me one of they're contracts info?

How do I get in contact with one of these CPO advisors. I asked my sales rep , who can't see them for a contact. He just emails me invoice listings 10k over my budget. Maybe someone can pm me one of they're contracts info?

The midwest rep (which includes Texas, as offensive as that is to many Texans) is Brent Seavey ([email protected]). The cars he sent as available ranged in price from $40 to $65.

My local pre-owned rep is quoting me $45.9k for a 2013 60kWh with 38.5k miles, pano roof, air suspension, sound package, tech package, leather seats. Does this sound like a good deal? I'm seeing other posters mentioning cars available as low as $40k, and also cars with larger batteries for (essentially) the same price, so it's making me think twice. Any advice is welcome.

PS -- Does buying a CPO help me get priority on my Model 3 order?