Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S CPO Website - Now Live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hmm.....what would u pay for it if it did have RFS?
I did get an offer by a CPO advisor for a P85 (non-signature, but VIN <2k) loaded including RFS and slightly more miles for $55k. It also had my preferred color - blue with gray interior. Before he and I could talk someone else had put a deposit down.

Because it had just entered the CPO program I would have had to wait at least a month. But certainly willing to wait to save some money.

Maybe for some, it's worth less to me if a car has RFS personally, no need for them and they take up storage space.

I tend to agree with fiver as it comes down to your personal use case. Virtually everyone can appreciate the extar storage space (even if rarely used) vs. comparatively de with children the exact age / size appropriate for the RFSes.

The fact that there isn't a vent back there (especially an issue in Southern states) makes it even worse...indeed, it could be viewed as a bit of a novelty in many respects. It certainly isn't even equivalent to the worst three row SUV's torture chamber third row knee's high seats.

It works for a.m. carpool duty during the school year before it gets too hot in the day. Once the kids are bigger, and the booster seats go away, one of the kids in the RFS can graduate to the back seat, and the biggest kid can graduate to riding shotgun. Right now, they are all too small for a front seat ride.

Reactions: Cowby
It works for a.m. carpool duty during the school year before it gets too hot in the day. Once the kids are bigger, and the booster seats go away, one of the kids in the RFS can graduate to the back seat, and the biggest kid can graduate to riding shotgun. Right now, they are all too small for a front seat ride.
I have twins who are currently just below the threshold ~31 lb. I am hoping they can use them on occasion for the duration we own the car (when we get one, that is).