Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S CPO Website - Now Live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Tesla salesman here in Austin told me to use your site, said it was better than Teslas. It sounds like you're getting some traction.

I've heard a number of stores say that. Which is likely why at one point Tesla approached him. I for one recommend they check out Hank's site for specific cars and Tesla's site just to become aware of the program (which they can do by clicking the link from Hank's site).

I'm probably not the best to explain, but there is an "E" at the end of the part number. Basically as I understand it, they are revision numbers. "A", "B", et cetera

Here is higher res of photo.

1a8a5521f6ef4afa21c71bab2419d993.jpg
I'm like super jealous!!!

I'm working on stopping that from happening. At this point, I'm not sure why Tesla is removing all their cars and then adding them back 25 minutes later, but that's what triggers the alerts.
I wasn't complaining about the re-alerts, just confirming your "They'll be back" statement.

As long as it's not too much difficulty, and we keep getting re-alerts on price changes, that sounds like a good idea.

So 2014 P85s are now starting to hit the $50Ks...

Granted this one lacks the Panorama roof but it is $59K for a 2014 P85 and it does have some nice options:

https://www.teslamotors.com/models/preowned/P35065

This is what I've been waiting for! P85's under $60k is going to have me in the drivers seat very soon. Still going to wait and see if there is an increase in this type of inventory as MX deliveries speed up and maybe have some people offloading 2014 MS's.

Good signs all round though.

Man, I wish there were some cars in the new blue color out there. I had hoped even an inventory car would have shown up by now. It is the color I really want (the red being my second choice). My wife and I were out Saturday and spotted one (Dallas, so they are more rare than you think) and it would be the "no brainer" color for me. In reality, it will likely take another 15-18 months before the CPOs show in my price range for that color...dang first world problems!!!

Man, I wish there were some cars in the new blue color out there. I had hoped even an inventory car would have shown up by now. It is the color I really want (the red being my second choice). My wife and I were out Saturday and spotted one (Dallas, so they are more rare than you think) and it would be the "no brainer" color for me. In reality, it will likely take another 15-18 months before the CPOs show in my price range for that color...dang first world problems!!!

We visited the Lone Tree, CO gallery on Saturday and there are several "new blue" inventory cars available. My friend almost ordered one that was located in Portland but then he decided to go for a different one in California instead.

Man, I wish there were some cars in the new blue color out there. I had hoped even an inventory car would have shown up by now.

Don't go by just what's on Tesla site or EV-CPO -- call your local stores/galleries for specific requests -- they have many more cars than what are listed. Especially for Inventory cars, I think the are just listing the bottom of the barrell to move them out faster.

There are 594 US listings right now! For most of the CPO program from April until now we saw about 200 cars listed at one time. Wow. And there are 53 cars listed under $60,000. A few months ago we were seeing maybe one per week under $60k, and those would disappear almost immediately. Time to go shopping, folks! If you're looking for one of the rare brown or green colors there are lots of those as well. And really, if you're interested enough in this stuff to read this monstrous thread, toss a few dollars to Hank and enjoy the premium subscription. It's worth it for the entertainment/educational value even if you aren't ready to buy.

It strikes me as funny that this list of current CPO cars ranges in price from $45,900 to $142,550 -- more than a 3x price difference -- and most people seeing the lowest and highest priced cars parked side-by-side would be unable to tell that one is better than the other.

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads-up, Hank.

BTW, I found a 70D over the weekend on Tesla's site that had location of "unknown". It never showed up on ev-cpo. I'll check my history and see if I can track it down.

Ooh. I just refreshed see there are at least 25 non-performance Ds available. :biggrin:

Last edited:
I'm seeing a huge dump of Inventory vehicles and price drops coming across -- averaging about $5k.

Those with Premium access to EV-CPO can see them now. If not, you'll have to wait until 5pm to see them.

For instance, 81 P90Ds now listed and 61 P85Ds.

Where is that guy FredTMC who was counting 20 inventory cars? He needs to wake up and recount these :)

While it is a good sign that Tesla is finally pricing these a bit more realistically to clear out its inventory, the listed S60 prices still seem very high. When a new S70 costs under $60K after tax credit, IMO the non-AP S60s with decent miles on them should really be $30-40K.