Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S CPO Website - Now Live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can anyone send me the contact information for the CPO coordinator for the Northeast - in NYC and would like to see the list....oh, and can anyone PM me the list??
Earnest Matt was the CPO advisor, but with the reduction in CPOs I'm not sure if he is still in that role.
Try him anyway 201-398-3291 cell
He was very helpful with my CPO purchase before the great purge of 2016.

Reactions: Bgarret
I got an e-mail for:
Blue Metallic Paint
Grey Performance Seats
Sunroof
Tech Package with Premium Lighting
Smart Air Suspension
Sound Studio Package
21” Silver Wheels
Piano Black Décor
Rear Facing Seats

$53.8k
40,000+ miles

The only compromise I would have made would have been the color of the seats. I would prefer tan, but not a deal-breaker.

So tell me, anyone perusing this site snag this bad boy? Because by the time I called my CPO Advisor, it was sold.

Tom

I got an e-mail for:
Blue Metallic Paint
Grey Performance Seats
Sunroof
Smart Air Suspension
Sound Studio Package
21” Silver Wheels
Piano Black Décor
Rear Facing Seats

$53.8k
40,000+ miles

The only compromise I would have made would have been the color of the seats. I would prefer tan, but not a deal-breaker.

So tell me, anyone perusing this site snag this bad boy? Because by the time I called my CPO Advisor, it was sold.

Tom

Is it an 85 or a P85? What year? Looks great, BTW.

I got an e-mail for:
Blue Metallic Paint
Grey Performance Seats
Sunroof
Smart Air Suspension
Sound Studio Package
21” Silver Wheels
Piano Black Décor
Rear Facing Seats

$53.8k
40,000+ miles

Tom
If the VIN was like 7k something it was SD Diver.

If the VIN was like 7k something it was SD Diver.
It was a P85. I did not get the VIN; I didn't get that far. I had asked for the VIN, the original of service date (when did the 8-year clock start) and how long would it take for delivery. So I don't know if it was a late 2012, early or late 2013. Hopefully another one will pop up.

Strange, I have no interest in a 60 or even an 85. So much so that it makes me wonder what percentage of these early models were made in each trim level: 40, 60, 85, P85, P85+, P85D, P85D+, 90D, P90D?

Has anyone analyzed the distribution of the CPO flow?

Why dont they just list these cars on the website. It's not like anyone is going to buy the overpriced Inventory cars.

But some are likely looking at these public listings and just deciding to order new instead, which I suspect is the reasoning some people at Tesla have for how the CPO program is run. If they manage to offload some older inventory cars in the process, that is just icing on the cake.

Could the purge have started? At least for discounting Inventory cars, not CPOs. Looks like they just updated a bunch of pricing!

There are 144 that have been lowered by at least $5,000. Of those 144, 48 of them have had their price lowered by at least $10,000! I will say that most of the heavily discounted cars are P90D (with ludicrous). The most heavily discounted S90D is $7,500 off.

** The best deal is a P90D that is $17,600 off! Yes, it does have 2,745 miles, but a crazy good deal!

Here is a screen shot of a few of the new cars. For the complete list check out: www.TeslaInventory.com

Thanks Erik

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: MorrisonHiker
I have a feeling they will have a very hard time selling those high priced cars, even with those discounts. The market for $120,000+ cars is pretty limited, and in my opinion the people who could afford that are going to want the latest and greatest, i.e. the refresh model.

Reactions: Xpress
I have a feeling they will have a very hard time selling those high priced cars, even with those discounts. The market for $120,000+ cars is pretty limited, and in my opinion the people who could afford that are going to want the latest and greatest, i.e. the refresh model.

I agree. The lowest priced car on this list is still over 80k$. I would like to see a comprehensive list of CPO units. I know there are some out there in the 40 - 50k$ range.

Could the purge have started? At least for discounting Inventory cars, not CPOs. Looks like they just updated a bunch of pricing!

There are 144 that have been lowered by at least $5,000. Of those 144, 48 of them have had their price lowered by at least $10,000! I will say that most of the heavily discounted cars are P90D (with ludicrous). The most heavily discounted S90D is $7,500 off.

** The best deal is a P90D that is $17,600 off! Yes, it does have 2,745 miles, but a crazy good deal!

Here is a screen shot of a few of the new cars. For the complete list check out: www.TeslaInventory.com

Thanks Erik

View attachment 176292

Seems like those discounts are taking into account the new mileage? So not much of a discount IMO.

The old discount was estimated to be $1 a mile and $1000 a month. The car with the highest discount is $17600 off with only 2745 miles and has been listed about two months. That's a much better discount than the old discount rate.
What I meant is they lowered the prices but they also increased the mileage on these cars. So it is expected to have a lower price. Anyways like others have said. Still not worth the discount when new is slightly better for the money.