Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S CPO Website - Now Live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Next time anyone is in a gallery looking at inventory cars, take careful note of the URL.
devil.png

I remember seeing https://inventory.teslamotors.com as the website during the Black Diamond event when the rep opened up his laptop. It looks like teslamotors.com is their internal and external domain name. No A records or external access for this site yet.

This is the site I saw as well. I made sure to take a note of it and try it at home.

- - - Updated - - -

My CPO MS is now at the Dealer in St. Louis. Just a bit of detailing and getting the financing completed until I can pick up my new CPO MS. I will have to take and extra dose of Lunesta to get any sleep tonight....

Your car is gorgeous! Congrats. Mine is beckoning me. I got my plane ticket to fly up and pick it up already, and today my DS got me the final purchase paperwork, so now I just need the date to come. My lender finalized today too and is overnighting me the check.

That is good to know. A spreadsheet would be ideal for my needs to figure out a good option. Did they list their entire list of available inventory cars on the spreadsheet or did it list a few cars close to what you are considering? Did they have to do something special to get you "the spreadsheet" or is it something readily available?

It was a small subset of cars that "matched" what I was looking for (color, options)... none matched exactly, but one was very, very close (no parking sensors or cold weather option), but close enough I bought it*. She just emailed me the spreadsheet with 6 or 7 cars listed.

Do you own a car yet, or still just looking for a second?

* I installed the front camera kit for parking, and who needs rear seat heaters? Heated steering wheel wasn't even a known option when I was buying. So I pretty much ended up with the perfect car -- more car than I ever would have bought (P85+) for LESS than what I was looking at for a new car (85 or P85).

I wonder what it'd cost to swap obeche wood decor to one of the black trim options at the service center?

Quite likely more than the $650 that it originally cost have obeche wood matte when the car was built. My car is coming with obeche wood glass. If ordering new, I would get the obeche wood matter. That said, I wasn't going to let the little bit of trim deter me from my CPO purchase.

Quite likely more than the $650 that it originally cost have obeche wood matte when the car was built. My car is coming with obeche wood glass. If ordering new, I would get the obeche wood matter. That said, I wasn't going to let the little bit of trim deter me from my CPO purchase.

I'd go with the matte as well. I have piano black and although when it's clean it looks good, it's a dust and fingerprint magnet.

Hank, I wonder what percentage of their car sales come directly from your link :)

After using your interface going back to the Tesla interface is like going from an EV to an ICE...

Thanks for providing this great service and I hope Tesla pays you big bucks to help overhaul the interface of their CPO Web site!

Hank, I wonder what percentage of their car sales come directly from your link :)

After using your interface going back to the Tesla interface is like going from an EV to an ICE...

Thanks for providing this great service and I hope Tesla pays you big bucks to help overhaul the interface of their CPO Web site!

Like I mentioned above, I'm waiting for the Tesla Affiliate program to kick in.

And I don't need big bucks... but I will take a P85D in trade for my P85+.