Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:):):):):):):):):)
Looking for a referral code:
Here you go. daniel5646
Link: Six Months of Free Supercharging and Extended Solar Warranty

*up to 9 months free Supercharging
If you order without ever having taken a test drive with Tesla, you will receive an additional three months of free Supercharging. They will also have three calendar days after taking delivery to return their vehicle.

You can use my Tesla referral link to get six months of free Supercharging on Model S, Model X or Model 3. You can also get a 5-year extended warranty on solar panels.

Six Months of Free Supercharging and Extended Solar Warranty
Looks like it’s official Ends Today now. I am finally able to login to MYTESLA account online (app wa fine though). Didn’t recognize my credentials all morning until now.
7D1B99A8-6634-4D98-A401-4C947C85353E.jpeg

I was fortunate to have 18 referrals (All delivered by December 2018)
I haven’t seen anything in rewards for the Driving an Electric Boring Machine I was supposed to get for 15. Has anybody seen anything on this? Perhaps this will be treated as a single special VIP event for all winners?
View attachment 374254
Looks like You need to clear the 2nd secret level to drive the machine.

Hi Guys - I know that the FAQs in the Tesla app state that the tesla powerwall award cannot be exchanged for credit. However, has anyone got an exception to this? What is the person is living in an apartment - which makes it impossible for a powerwall to be installed? Does he / or she, have to forfeit the reward?

Wait, there was no time limit on Priority Access before. That's ridiculous.

They can't unilaterally decide to take back "Free Unlimited Supercharging" or any of the physical prizes. Why do they think they can offer Priority Access with no restrictions and then tell us it's for less than two years after we deliver them sales?

Shouldn't be as long as you're a Tesla owner with an account in good standing? It's not like it costs them anything, either. It's a software variable.

Status
Not open for further replies.