Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Software updates - Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine is still 2024.2. I am hoping that 2024.14 fixes the ridiculous map issue that I reported through Tomtom Mapshare 🤞

View attachment 1051498View attachment 1051499
Wow. 2024.14 map update did fix my nav issue !! 😄.. although the app still shows the old diversion.

So Tomtom Mapshare fixes does work, while taking a bit of time to flow through.

1717827902875.jpeg

Looks like the improvements to the adaptive high beams haven't been approved here yet. Got the A/C improvements in there though.
That's interesting. My 2012 Peugeot 508GT had headlights that angled around bends (different tech- it had motors). Hard to see that Matrix lights would be considered differently if the adaptive part was already approved. Maybe those lights in 2012 were unknown to the powers-that-be.......

I have noticed no difference with either 14.8 or 14.9 but mine is a LR with non LFP battery in a relatively warm place (Sydney). Canberra and Queanbeyan next weekend might be a little different. However I've been down there previously in -8degC with nothing noticeable so will be interesting. However, only likely to get to about -2 degC so early in winter. I'll be pleased with the rapid defrost.

Sidebar: I was once down there when it was -8 INSIDE the car. My daughter in law started her Holden to defrost at the same time I did in the 3. Mine was all defrosted in way less than a quarter the time. Nice!

Canberra and Queanbeyan next weekend
Enjoy the trip!
It’s gonna be cool (max around 13C) and a bit cloudy but no sub-zeros forecast - yet!
Be keen to see your report 😀

My MY LR (non-LFP) on 14.8 and 14.9 is definitely giving less regen and inconsistently. I know it’s colder here now… but as I said before, garage is insulated and 15C and I precondition for about 15min, so I don’t think it’s that.

Interesting is the variability of peoples experiences tho. It is what is it I guess!

Reactions: doggy1
I have superloop with 2 eero 6 modems, it's been brilliant. I have a referral code if you don't have one
Cool. I was going to get the "free" eero6 router but then saw it is an Amazon product so opted to buy the other one, and an extender for the shed. Cost $250 for both which is cheaper than buying them in the shops. PM me your referral code if you like, ill see if i can shoehorn it in if its not too late.

It will be interesting to see how the m3h likes it, ive been having some random wifi disconnection issues lately so its about the time i throw all the old modems and wifi access points in the green waste bin and start again..

After updating to 14.9 now I get NO speed camera alerts at all!
Don’t show on the map and don’t ping. The average speed camera that it saw on Hindmarsh Dr since they first introduced the feature in 14.3 is not shiwing at all 😡
View attachment 1054920
Same with me. Went for a long drive or two today, nada.

I haven’t checked settings yet, will have a look shortly.

Reactions: elddum