Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Theory - Cadillac Fairview and Tesla partner for SC sites?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've got another question on this topic:

Why have none of the the CF Superchargers been completed yet? Don't say that it's because of the shopping season because Vaughan and Barrie-Bayfield are also shopping malls and they've been completed. In Laval, they have to do some trenching and I understand them but, in Markham, there has been not a single Supercharger up for two months after it was found! Same thing for Etobicoke. Hamilton has actually been going. Mont-Tremblant, discovered less than a few weeks ago and it's almost ready. What is taking so long?

Last edited by a moderator:
As I noted a few months ago, the same contractor bid and won Hamilton, Etobicoke and Markham. It may be that they shuffle workers to the sites and complete elements in order, meaning, do the same job at one site one day, then move to the other site the next day and repeat that job, etc.

Not worried about the timing, there aren't any trips my family takes that any of these sites help with. I'm still looking forward to Cambridge.

Reactions: Avronp
They’re separate. There are two Vaughan sites but I assume that they will use the one along the 407

Attachments

• 645124AF-9FBC-4611-B557-A110DF22C970.png
    645124AF-9FBC-4611-B557-A110DF22C970.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 47
  • 88E95CD1-003B-4DB8-9B9A-0A11D7C34931.png
    88E95CD1-003B-4DB8-9B9A-0A11D7C34931.png
    1,005.4 KB · Views: 50
Reactions: Avronp
Ok, so there are two sites. I wonder which site they will use - surely it won't be both will it - since there already is one in the city of Vaughan called Concord at the Vaughan Mills Mall? As I mentioned in a previous thread - you would think that two is more than in enough in the city of Vaughan, especially since the vast majority of Tesla owners in Vaughan would live in single family homes and have the ability to put in charging at home.

Last edited:
Ok, so there are two sites. I wonder which site they will use - surely it won't be both will it - since there already is one in the city of Vaughan called Concord at the Vaughan Mills Mall? As I mentioned in a previous thread - you would think that two is more than in enough in the city of Vaughan, especially since the vast majority of Tesla owners in Vaughan would live in single family homes and have the ability to put in charging at home.

Bathurst and Center is condo heaven - East of Yonge has townhouses for miles - its that or North of Promenade Mall - there is a Smartcentre there as well - lots of space for SC and access to food.