Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Theory - Cadillac Fairview and Tesla partner for SC sites?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Which one? There are 3 that I know of: Fairview Mall, Fairview Pointe-Claire and the company itself but I presume that you're talking about the Fairview in Toronto.

Speaking of Loblaws I wonder if they are more in tune to the Supercharger situation now that they are ordering Semis. We may end up seeing SC stations at Loblaws facilities going forward.
Possibly but that is years away and the charging spots needed by the semis will likely be by the unloading docks which won't be convenient for SuperChargers for Loblaws customers as they are normally in the back of the store.

Possibly but that is years away and the charging spots needed by the semis will likely be by the unloading docks which won't be convenient for SuperChargers for Loblaws customers as they are normally in the back of the store.

Given how tight the financials and the competition for grocery chains, I cannot see Loblaws providing funding or space for Tesla chargers. Besides, once the new Ontario wage hike takes effect, it'll be even harder to justify the expense when they're probably going to do a round of firing (which they indicated would happen).

They're nowhere close to each other. This is not the replacement for Lawrence.

LOL!! I know you didn't mean it this way, but I find the irony of 20 km now considered "nowhere near" to be hilarious! :p

Recall, Ontario had a few supercharging locations hundreds of km apart only a few months ago.

I love that Tesla is changing the goal posts!

Let's see in a few years if we see someone say 5 km is too far to drive to supercharge!
Damn inconvenient Tesla superchargers!!! :rolleyes:

• Funny
Reactions: Knox and mrElbe