Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2020.44.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Coming hot on the heels of .15, is 2020.44.16. Currently it seems to be very much Model Y targeted - it will be interesting to see if that starts to include some 2021 Model 3's.

2020.15 is certainly mainstream now. Its on 25% of TeslaFi fleet with Model Y's an obvious omission.

TeslaFi said:
Software version 2020.44.16 was just detected on a Tesla Model Y Performance in Texas United States. The highest previous version was 2020.44.15. Follow the 2020.44.16 release at TeslaFi.com Firmware Tracker .

Last edited:
Can anyone remind me how you set TACC to the current speed limit if you’ve changed it to engage at the current limit (like every other cruise on the market) ?

I’d become so accustomed to the car surging up to the limit that I didn’t even notice when I drove the car yesterday that I was trundling along at 20 in a 30, and I couldn’t figure out the trick that someone pointed out so you can instantly set it to the current speed. Ended up using the scroll wheel.

Can anyone remind me how you set TACC to the current speed limit if you’ve changed it to engage at the current limit (like every other cruise on the market) ?

I’d become so accustomed to the car surging up to the limit that I didn’t even notice when I drove the car yesterday that I was trundling along at 20 in a 30, and I couldn’t figure out the trick that someone pointed out so you can instantly set it to the current speed. Ended up using the scroll wheel.
Pull down right stick and hold for about a second.

• Love
Reactions: davidmc and Durzel