Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2021.32.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know that the main guy on the Tesla Owners UK Facebook group had a chance to talk to Tesla a few weeks back about improvements, and that was one of the things they discussed.
Please let it not be froot. Given that the app and screen controls are positioned over the car graphic they could use “boot” for both the back and front without confusion.

Reactions: MrBadger and Nick77
Looks like a big push to 2021.32.21 at the moment.

Thats odd, I wonder why 2021.32.21 when 2021.32.22 has got the majority of installs in TeslaFi fleet?

1632777554314.png

Reactions: exlatccatsa
I’ve noticed lots of people saying you don’t get updates for a while after getting the car
I got my car last night at 6pm - the car is running the update now - I had it on my phone personal hot spot for connection to begin with, then parked it by my house today to finish off the update

maybe you need to get onto a good Wi-Fi or phone hit spot rather than using their SIM card to get the update quicker ?

I’ve noticed lots of people saying you don’t get updates for a while after getting the car
I got my car last night at 6pm - the car is running the update now - I had it on my phone personal hot spot for connection to begin with, then parked it by my house today to finish off the update

maybe you need to get onto a good Wi-Fi or phone hit spot rather than using their SIM card to get the update quicker ?
My car had a software update the first evening on the day of collection. Granted, this was in August 2019, so things may well have changed.

Reactions: oOoBu11sEyeoOo
My car had a software update the first evening on the day of collection. Granted, this was in August 2019, so things may well have changed.
They haven’t. Many people get their updates on the day of collection or soon after. It seems to me some people have waited a while for the first update and insist on telling others this is the norm. :rolleyes: