Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Guys, I might be going mad, and feel free to say if I going off the rails here.

Because I've been going over this Panasonic & LG thing for way too long. But I've just gone onto the Tesla website and it says the LR achieves 360 miles, has it always been that or has it just changed? Because I'm sure it was less than that a few days ago.

Performance is stating 352 and LR 360? Is that always been the numbers cos Im sure the performance was way less than that and the LR was lower too.

what specs? same as me? I just keep getting told not yet, and the delivery estimate from the chat has moved from end of november/early december to a firm december, just dont know when in december.
Im getting the same from them (firm December and no allocation) with it being a lease you are entirely reliant on their info but it cannot be right. I have seen people on here with the exact same spec as me and order date as late as 4th October who have found the VIN in their source. I am pretty much assuming we will have allocations and they just wont say on chat. OR have limited access to the info.

At the time you ordered we were all happy with 360 mile range so what if we don’t get the new pack? Just be happy we are getting cars where as all petrol/diesel cars have months worth of delays and have to pay a premium to drive them!
Yeh, look, you're right.

Just dont like getting short-changed when some lucky bugger will get a longer range version with their order in a few months time with quicker charging. Slap in the chops IMO.

how about we all just wait and see what we get forest gump style and maybe need a battery thread.
Its ready for when your cars are delivered. Update us on 100% Range & Battery details

I'm a late booker, I didnt order until last week and so my fate is a little unknown at this point.

Ordered my M3 LR on 24th September, heard nothing for the next few weeks (as expected).

I was allocated a VIN yesterday, I'm hoping for a mid Nov collection. My original delivery estimate was November but after contacting CS they told me it's likely to be "Late November / December".

Also the 8th character of my Vin is "B" so it looks like the same battery for me too.

I would be a little annoyed if the LR did get a battery bump with models made later this year in December or January next but working in tech I've learnt that as soon as something's made there is already something in production to supersede it.

Looks like were all in / on ;) the same boat waiting for the text message to arrange collection!

Reactions: jhnbssll and JaseW
Ordered my M3 LR on 24th September, heard nothing for the next few weeks (as expected).

I was allocated a VIN yesterday, I'm hoping for a mid Nov collection. My original delivery estimate was November but after contacting CS they told me it's likely to be "Late November / December".

Also the 8th character of my Vin is "B" so it looks like the same battery for me too.

I would be a little annoyed if the LR did get a battery bump with models made later this year in December or January next but working in tech I've learnt that as soon as something's made there is already something in production to supersede it.

Looks like were all in / on ;) the same boat waiting for the text message to arrange collection!
Yeh, this is a fair way to look at things. I mean, you can't have a pop at Apple when they release a new variant with more cameras and better pixels. You pay for that current moment in time.

Yeh, this is a fair way to look at things. I mean, you can't have a pop at Apple when they release a new variant with more cameras and better pixels. You pay for that current moment in time.

I'd like to think we would all get an updated version but until the first person receives the car we aren't going to know if its any different. Either way we won't be affected by the next fuel shortage :)

Just FYI - another "B" here, UK ordered LR on 4th Oct.

LRW3F7EB8MCXXXXXX
Thanks for sharing.

So check this out, this is the only person I have found with a different Vin to everyone else which I think would suggest a different battery.

Reactions: Eco Boy
Just to chime in here - I collected my M3 LR Blue Black Aero on 29 September from Brent Cross and I have a "K" as the 8th digit as well - is this definitely new battery? If so will charge up to 100% soon and see range...
1635346649344.png