Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M3LR order placed in Jan. Now being delivered 19 May, can't get home delivery so have to go to Bristol (there is a closer Tesla centre in Cardiff, but they were not open when I ordered). I'll keep you all posted on how it goes!
You still can request home delivery- just give them a call and speak to them. They normally agree given the Covid restrictions etc.,

The configurator has been updated to put MS and MX deliveries to the end of 2022 now (Europe is still Q1).

Seems we have a choice of SR+ and LR. M3Ps are thin on the ground and big question marks over the performance and the MY is a distant dream. In nearly 6 years of ownership the choice has never been worse here in the UK and the competition stronger.

Reactions: Jez_GB
Have you checked your account online? I had 2 texts and went online to check the documentation, my VIN was on one of the forms!
I ordered a white M3 LR from the inventory and have run today to be told its on the boat from China due end of May.
Sadly my online account seems to be static. My "Next Steps" says they're still drafting up my contract and the only documents I have are my booking invoice and order agreement, neither of which have a VIN assigned. I've asked my Sales Advisor to look in to it, they're going to contact the delivery team and see what's up.

Sadly my online account seems to be static. My "Next Steps" says they're still drafting up my contract and the only documents I have are my booking invoice and order agreement, neither of which have a VIN assigned. I've asked my Sales Advisor to look in to it, they're going to contact the delivery team and see what's up.
Mine stayed like that for 2 weeks before suddenly bursting into life with a text to get a delivery date which I had to answer within 24 hours - rush or dead slow seem to be the only two speeds,

My account is in exactly the same position with the same info saying drafting up my contract, the Tesla person I spoke to yesterday told me my car is on the boat and will arrive end of May - I guess most of the inventory stock are on the ship which is not a problem for me as I would have ordered exactly the same spec.

In my account I have 3 documents with the 3rd document showing the VIN.

My account is in exactly the same position with the same info saying drafting up my contract, the Tesla person I spoke to yesterday told me my car is on the boat and will arrive end of May - I guess most of the inventory stock are on the ship which is not a problem for me as I would have ordered exactly the same spec.

In my account I have 3 documents with the 3rd document showing the VIN.
Can I ask what the first three digits are from the last 6 digits on your vin?

Emailed the delivery team and got a very generic email back that just restated the June estimate for my M3 LR, no acknowledgement of other people already getting pickup dates etc organised. They did confirm that the Cardiff location is 100% not going to be used for pickup and it would have to be Bristol.

Ok so I managed to do some digging and my SR+ with VIN 235*** will be available for collection on 2nd June from Birmingham SC. This is coming in on a ship due to dock very shortly beforehand apparently. This means it's not aboard Glorious Leader but instead is sat dock-side currently waiting to load on to a ship (which must be happening in the next couple of days given it's approx 1 month from departure in China to arrival in the UK)?

Hey am new here but I’ve placed my LR model 3 and I put Leeds as my delivery location and called today to check and Leeds ain’t going to be a delivery location this quarter. So my order is going to reallocated to Manchester, if I didn’t ask I asked them when would they tell me - a week before! How random, but exciting times ahead (I hope! 🤞🏼)