Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Those that have collected already recently, have you collected alone or have you taken someone else with you?

My other half drove me down there, and we both looked around the car and then left. No issues with that at Bluewater.

Obviously they don't want you turning up with the entire family, but I don't think they can say too much about a significant other. Otherwise how are you supposed to get there?

got a reply from Tesla finance saying they’re processing my recharge to retro-apply the £2500 discount to my inventory car (from the list £43490). It was originally discounted by £880 at 39610 so its still more than that, but still better than nothing. Without that I think I’d have had to wait 12 months to see how prices settled.

For inventory cars how quickly can they normally be prepared? Finance is already approved so once they’ve fiddle with it I should be good to go I think.

Do they offer complimentary insurance for takeaway?

Reactions: Burley
got a reply from Tesla finance saying they’re processing my recharge to retro-apply the £2500 discount to my inventory car (from the list £43490). It was originally discounted by £880 at 39610 so its still more than that, but still better than nothing. Without that I think I’d have had to wait 12 months to see how prices settled.

For inventory cars how quickly can they normally be prepared? Finance is already approved so once they’ve fiddle with it I should be good to go I think.

Do they offer complimentary insurance for takeaway?
Good news. Yes I’m going to wait for things to settle down, plus I’m tied into my currently lease till the end of the year.

Confirmed the finance and did the registration. Says delivery for may, but assume that’s a placeholder and will be updated when it gets processed hopefully tomorrow. Still waiting on the price adjust but CS told me I can move forward with the process as long as the deposit isn’t ch aging and the adjustment will just change the monthly.

I have finalised my loan details and have just received a delivery date of Tuesday 30th March at 10:30am from Newcastle. My car is currently in Southampton and is on route up to the north as we speak. That's a long way to go, I hope it's gonna be alright! 😅

I'm trading in my old car too, hopefully doesn't take too long to do the handover.

I have finalised my loan details and have just received a delivery date of Tuesday 30th March at 10:30am from Newcastle. My car is currently in Southampton and is on route up to the north as we speak. That's a long way to go, I hope it's gonna be alright! 😅

I'm trading in my old car too, hopefully doesn't take too long to do the handover.

I'm near Newcastle and they're delivering mine from there on the 30th too (have to deliver as it's a lease) - so I guess they're on the same transporter! Just spoke to deliveries who gave me the reg no, with the caveat that there's a small chance it could change, but good to see it's an NL21 plate!

Enjoy yours when you pick it up, if I was collecting we may have bumped into each other!

Can I ask how long after confirming did you hear about a delivery slot?
This is my "M3 LR Blue" order from start to now, going off the txt messages received;

Sun 7th March 2021
Ordered

Fri 12th March
Car allocated

Wed 17th March
Delivery appointment received

Thu 18th March
Payment requested

Fri 19th March
VIN and Reg received

Mon 22nd March
Payment made

Sat 29th March
Collection day!!!

Can I ask how long after confirming did you hear about a delivery slot?
Ordered 8th March, Enterprise Order confirmation received via email March 10th. Delivery date text received on 15th March asking for delivery address, confirmation of delivery on 17th March. Further text on 18th March saying I will get an email with my delivery declaration on delivery day which I must sign. Text received today after phone call with delivery team stating VIN and licence plate, and another confirming delivery date and address.

Reactions: Mrklaw