Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So fairly excited, I managed to get my VIN number after a lot of questions.

Looks like its in the range mentioned on the last few posts here, MC218***

The expected date seemed to get pushed back too late may, but this news has excited me a little for potential May delivery.

Anyone here who placed their order some time ago, and expecting delivery shortly?

My Tesla Account still shows the old price - wondering when and how Tesla adjust for the 18 Mar 2021 elimination of the £3,000 Plug in Grant.

Yeah I ordered mine in Feb but rejected the March delivery. Ordered through my work and they confirmed that as my order was placed and secured before the grant removal and the price is locked in. Getting delivery of my LR on the 13th

Hey am new here but I’ve placed my LR model 3 and I put Leeds as my delivery location and called today to check and Leeds ain’t going to be a delivery location this quarter. So my order is going to reallocated to Manchester, if I didn’t ask I asked them when would they tell me - a week before! How random, but exciting times ahead (I hope! 🤞🏼)

This is interesting - I am scheduled to pick up my M3LR from Leeds late morning on 17 May...they’ve not been in touch to tell me any different so maybe they aren’t adding any more to the existing delivery slots.

I was only offered 15 or 17 May (as opposed to “what day in May would you like to pick up your car”)

Reactions: yfwt
Interesting development today. I ordered my lease SR+ and got my RN confirmation text on 20th March. I have been patiently waiting to get a May delivery slot but nothing had arrived. I used the Tesla text chat today to check, and the agent immediately told me that my order was inactive, because I had requested a No Earlier Date than 10th May. (Which I definitely haven’t). He has now reset it to Active but I wondered if anyone else has experienced this - if I hadn’t contacted them my order would only have been restarted on May 11th? I’m hoping it doesn’t mean that I’ve missed out on a May delivery.

This is interesting - I am scheduled to pick up my M3LR from Leeds late morning on 17 May...they’ve not been in touch to tell me any different so maybe they aren’t adding any more to the existing delivery slots.

I was only offered 15 or 17 May (as opposed to “what day in May would you like to pick up your car”)
Oh wow I selected Leeds and was told that’s changed to Trafford Centre, Manchester and estimated collection date to be late May 🤔 but then again I only ordered 10 days ago!

Reactions: jontymo