Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For me it was as soon as the car was "allocated" via text message. Note that, for me at least, this was a different VIN to the one on the booking invoice as they matched my order against an earlier arriving car (i.e. already in country, not on a ship in the Med). That was about 10-12 days ahead of the earliest pick up date I could choose.
Hmm, interesting. I’ve seen mention of a “UK Deliveries phone number“. Is that easy to find? I’ve struggled to find phone numbers in general for Tesla

Hmm, interesting. I’ve seen mention of a “UK Deliveries phone number“. Is that easy to find? I’ve struggled to find phone numbers in general for Tesla
I was about to respond - yeah - it's in you Tesla account, however now I've paid and the only step left is take delivery, no number to be seen. I know there was one there originally so if you haven't completed all steps it should be somewhere! You could always try the support number - 0162 845 0660.

Reactions: ningpa
Any idea when we should be asked for payment? We’ve only paid the £100 order fee and collect in 2 weeks. We’ve had the order agreement and the invoice for the £100 which had the VIN on it.
You should have an invoice in your Tesla account under manage my car and glovebox. You should see your booking details etc along with one or more final invoices. That will have the payment details.

Many contact details are in a sticky Wiki - Useful local UK contact information

8E5D8398-1563-42A1-9D8D-37060D27E00D.jpeg

We’ve just got this is ours

I got mine 7 days before pickup. You will get a final invoice and a registration. I got a text and and email asking to pay.
I’ve received mine 3 weeks before pickup which seems strange based on other people’s experience. I’m making payments and the outstanding balance is dropping in the account page though, so should be paid off well in advance of collection.

Reactions: MarleyBob and Puzuk
Yeah, I’d like not to do mine in one go just in case the bank block a big transaction
Very wise, FYI if you're using Tesla Financial Services it will not pass the standard bank checks for faster payments I think it's due to the bank they use Citibank, you can do one small transaction when setting up the new payee e.g. £1 then wait for that to clear (you can check your Tesla account a day after or call Delivery GB) then second transaction the rest - learnt this from fellow forum members and it works! Tesla don't mind too as they texted me when my payments and come through! Best of luck!

Reactions: MarleyBob
I was about to respond - yeah - it's in you Tesla account, however now I've paid and the only step left is take delivery, no number to be seen. I know there was one there originally so if you haven't completed all steps it should be somewhere! You could always try the support number - 0162 845 0660.
I use the support number for everything. They have about 4 options including deliveries.

Reactions: MarleyBob
Right, so next silly question!

I need to transfer Tesla £50,490. However the daily limit on transfers with my bank is £50,000. Will Tesla be okay with two transactions on two days, or does that confuse their poor brains? The alternative is a £23 fee for a wire transfer that can do the whole amount.

Right, so next silly question!

I need to transfer Tesla £50,490. However the daily limit on transfers with my bank is £50,000. Will Tesla be okay with two transactions on two days, or does that confuse their poor brains? The alternative is a £23 fee for a wire transfer that can do the whole amount.
You can send as many as you want. The payments appear in your account a few minutes after you make them. I’ve made 4 so far, due to the £10,000 limit of transfers from my account.

• Informative
Reactions: CaptainBurrito