Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There's nothing sophisticated about the matrix lights in a Tesla, at least not in the same bracket as say Audi Matrix headlights. Auto high beam is on all the cars including the older ones, although can be tempremental and not brilliant.

I've noticed there's also been a small drop of inventory cars available if anyones in a hurry to get one, but I imagine you need to be quick to get one.

Well this is a little concerning: my VIN no longer shows up on the main page of the app. Have to go through the settings > notifications etc, it's still showing up in the page source as well.

I dunno guys, am I being paranoid?
So I've spoken to customer service again. They confirmed VIN is still showing on my account, they just can't tell me anymore information on why the car wasn't delivered or its whereabouts, the team dealing with it don't work weekends.

When the customer service rep first pulled up my order she mentioned the collection was cancelled, I was quick to correct her that it wasn't cancelled by me, but that Tesla didn't deliver a car for me to collect.

I was also told a supervisor has been assigned to my "case", so I don't know if that's a good thing or bad. However, my pessimism makes me assume the worst. Just counting down until tomorrow to hear back from them and chomping down my nails in anticipation.

So how's everyone else's weekend going??? 😅
I know my vin and reg, and pick up on the 30th, but my vin has never appeared in the app?
Should show up in a few days I think, it'll appear just below your RN in the top left corner. IIRC on the account webpage it showed under the RN as well

Reactions: mosraza
Yes, you can. But I think once you get used to the superchargers you might be looking for the button to open and close (unlock) in your charger rather than tapping the port to open. It's just a habit which I agree is bit silly but we forget that we can press the flap to open. And what I also noticed is as soon as you don't see the button your next reaction is to pull your phone to open the port rather than pressing the flap to open. Unfortunately to unlock the charger from the port after charging you need the phone or NFC tags as Medved_77 suggested.
The charge port can be opened just by pressing the flap can’t it?
Just checked. I was wrong - the charge port does not open unless the car is activated- so easy to use NFC tags or mobile app. App takes at least a minute to become fully active- so probably NFC tags are quicker. But it is just a matter of few minutes waiting. I do t see that as an issue.

Reactions: teaston
8 x new M3's currently in the inventory (SR, LR, P) on the Tesla website

Against my better judgement I’ve just picked up one of these, a performance version which is apparently in transit. Anyone got any ideas when that might show its face in the UK?

Which M3P did you get, colours?
Did anyone get a screen shot of the M3Ps that appeared in inventory........I'm kicking myself, it's the 2nd lot of inventory's that I've missed, I've been checking regularly, but was busy this afternoon 🙄
I ordered a M3P Grey, White int, on 3rd August, but no allocation🙁
thanks.

Crikey that’s quicker than I thought! I’d better sort the charger out!
Did anyone get a screen shot of the M3Ps that appeared in inventory........I'm kicking myself, it's the 2nd lot of inventory's that I've missed, I've been checking regularly, but was busy this afternoon 🙄
thanks.
It’s probably in the uk already and will make it’s way to you within the week
Crikey that’s quicker than I thought! I’d better get the wall charger sorted pdq…

thanks.
There was a red one I picked up. An expensive colour but the one I fancy the most. There was also a blue one on about 1 hour ago?

More inventories today probably cars that weren't assigned
Thanks for this! There was a red LR with white interior and EAP that I have ordered!! 😆 To change from my november estimated delivery of a blue one.

I don’t want the EAP though, so hoping they can remove it, I’ve seen that some guys in the US have managed to do this, so I really hope it is possible!

Reactions: Jaybee@
Thanks for this! There was a red LR with white interior and EAP that I have ordered!! 😆 To change from my november estimated delivery of a blue one.

I don’t want the EAP though, so hoping they can remove it, I’ve seen that some guys in the US have managed to do this, so I really hope it is possible!
If there is an inventory car that you want but you have already ordered, how do you switch to get the inventory car?