Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Joining the M3LR club.

Pulled the trigger on a bog standard one yesterday White / Black interior etc.

Now been trying to arrange a charging point to be installed and some installers i spoke with aren't available until April and June 2022 mid-sussex way

3Might have to be 3 pin for the win

Joining the M3LR club.

Now been trying to arrange a charging point to be installed and some installers i spoke with aren't available until April and June 2022 mid-sussex way

I arranged mine with pod point over the last couple of weeks, coming to fit on 1st November, may be worth a look? Or are you having the Tesla charger fitted?

Joining the M3LR club.

I used a company called smart home charge (cant post link as post normally gets deleted) and I cannot recommend them enough. Customer service and the entire process has been so easy and quick. I had issues with DNO needing to do work but if it wasnt for that theyd have had it all installed within two weeks.

Ordered my 3 LR yesterday, finance agreement went through today. Mine will have a tow bar, and the confirmation email came through today that it's added to the order. The lad in the Tesla centre (Leeds) told me that the towbar offering is coming to an end, and because I want one it'll push my delivery time to "uncertain, possibly 2022Q1" instead of "November".

Anyone had any relevant experiences with towbar + delivery times recently?

Ordered my 3 LR yesterday, finance agreement went through today. Mine will have a tow bar, and the confirmation email came through today that it's added to the order. The lad in the Tesla centre (Leeds) told me that the towbar offering is coming to an end, and because I want one it'll push my delivery time to "uncertain, possibly 2022Q1" instead of "November".

I spoke to Glasgow SC couple of weeks back who said all tow bars had been on hold till Q4 and are being dealt with in Nov/Dec

Reactions: Tom Tes

When I asked pre-order at the start of the month they said Dec, placed order (eta Nov) then added tow bar now I have no ETA.

Fully expecting 2022 based on all the others not seeing VIN yet, think the UK has a bit of a Boris boom at the moment for EV and all the other manufacturers are quoting long lead times Driving even more Tesla sales as the website suggests they can deliver quickly.

I used a company called smart home charge (cant post link as post normally gets deleted)

That should not be the case. I use to actively moderate this forum and the only reason for deleting links (or more typically posts) is if they had a commercial interest/kick back to the poster (such as referral or affiliate link, promoting own web services or YouTube channel), were obfuscated or a proxy link, promoted a competitor website, spam, or are to harmful/illegal content.

If you want to give me some examples of posts with links that have been deleted, I can investigate and see why. It is certainly not the policy of the forum or the moderators to delete normal useful links.

Was thinking of the Tesla charger just for the remote port unlock because I'm lazy
I ordered Hypervolt after reading reviews, installation by end of October. Read charger forums here before you decide. I believe Tesla charger lacking something for UK installation and hence require addition earth rod I guess. I am not technical at all so might be using wrong words here but worth exploring the forums before you decide.

Reactions: Spoonjab
I ordered Hypervolt after reading reviews, installation by end of October. Read charger forums here before you decide. I believe Tesla charger lacking something for UK installation and hence require addition earth rod I guess. I am not technical at all so might be using wrong words here but worth exploring the forums before you decide.
Tesla requires PEN fault detection device at £150-£200 plus install. I was looking at the myenergi but this looks like a better charge point imo