Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You actually being serious?
The MIC model 3 vins start with LRW, mine is LRW3F7EB8MC381XXX

whats MIC mean?

I wonder how late into December it can get before it’s too hard to register/deliver cars before the end of year over Xmas period?
I asked did late December mean c. 20-24 December before Christmas but they said couldn't confirm yet.

They will be able to do VRT/SEAI/registration etc in advance anyway when they get the VINs for the Ireland bound cars loaded in Shanghai which would be early/mid November for a 30-40 day journey to Ireland to make delivery in December/Q4 🤞

no joy unfortunately.

The VIN still requires "your" car to have been loaded on a RORO (vehicle roll on roll off) ship for the VIN to be allocated in the first place.
At some point after that your account page on Tesla.com may have the VIN added but not "advertised" - hence the search for the VIN on your account.
Some time after that you be informed by Tesla usually by SMS that your VIN is allocated.

Yeh but that is *sugar* news! Hope mine dont slip, have a family and need to sell my SQ5 which may go as soon as this week. Might have to buy a £500 ford Focus to tie me over or something.
I just sold my ID3 for 5k more than I paid for it as the trade in prices are insane, even if I need to hire a car for 1-2 months it still works out better for me.

I just sold my ID3 for 5k more than I paid for it as the trade in prices are insane, even if I need to hire a car for 1-2 months it still works out better for me.
Yeh, my SQ5 is going for 45K, I bought it *few months old for around that 3 years ago.

Trade in prices as in with car manufacurers? Never know why people do that, you get mugged off royally. Best selling privately. I've decided to buy a banged up ford focus in the coming weeks for £800 or something. Will get me by on the nursery runs.

Yeh, my SQ5 is going for 45K, I bought it *few months old for around that 3 years ago.

Trade in prices as in with car manufacurers? Never know why people do that, you get mugged off royally. Best selling privately. I've decided to buy a banged up ford focus in the coming weeks for £800 or something. Will get me by on the nursery runs.
I traded it in to cazoo, stuck about 6k miles on it and was offered more than what was showing on auto trader, feel like I got a good deal. Paid like 90p a mile to drive it for 3 months lol.

The wife and I are going to “try” live with one car till I get the Tesla, hoping around 6 weeks from now 🤞
M3LR ordered 02/10