Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Irish delivery team have finally emailed me back to say my VIN is matched with 491km range and the 5.6 acceleration time. Heated rear seats and wheel included also

I can rest easy, must print this email and laminate the thing
Great to hear bandito, nice to have confirmation in writing - get it in a safety deposit box once laminated!

They’ve definitely clocked on for a Saturday shift, I got a mail back this morning too saying without a vin I’ll get what I ordered or confirm changes when I have a vin - but the chat agent told me I’ll get the same config as you 🤷🏽‍♂️

Reactions: Bandito
Due to collect my M3 SR+ in Midnight Silver on 25 November from Southampton. Just spoken with Thomas from the virtual team who 'used the tool' to confirm mine will be 305 miles range and 5.3 seconds 0-60mph. Also confirmed heated steering wheel and rear seats. No registration numbers available until 11th (allegedly)...fingers firmly crossed 🤞
If you don't mind me asking have you got an 'A' or 'J' at the 8th position your VIN? Mines an 'A' from the source code, ordered on the 10th of October but I haven't contacted CS to ask what the range will be yet. My delivery should be later than yours, I assume early Dec. Thanks!

Reactions: Field Marshall
If you don't mind me asking have you got an 'A' or 'J' at the 8th position your VIN? Mines an 'A' from the source code, ordered on the 10th of October but I haven't contacted CS to ask what the range will be yet. My delivery should be later than yours, I assume early Dec. Thanks!
Customers with A are being told:

- 305 range
- heated front and rear seats / steering wheel
- 5.3s 0-60

J‘s are being told the same except it’s 5.8s. Grr

Reactions: Elmet and Bandito
Yeah sorry on mobile I don’t see signatures. That’s a bummer you haven’t heard anything yet. I found the customer service pretty good on the phone. Have you asked them for an update?
Yeah, I phoned a few days ago but they could only confirm I've been matched to a vehicle (I spotted VIN in source code earlier this week, could've been there earlier but I wasn't searching right and didn't check last week, was away). They were very vague about delivery, early December and I should get a text about delivery 'soon'. Sigh.

Feeling a bit unloved with all you SR guys getting additional range, batteries you can freely charge to 100%, heated rear seats and steering wheels.

How about throwing something in for us in the LR waiting room Elon? (I know I know he doesn’t read this).

To be fair the SR is a grand more now (it was only £300 to unlock rear heated seats) and it doesn’t have that incredible acceleration or amazing sound System. I’d still opt for the LR if I could.

If I was able to afford it I'd change my SR+ to a LR in the morning and add the acceleration boost about 5mins after taking delivery 😂

Speed, AWD and the audio improvements for me would be worth it alone. Still, SR+ is a great deal and now even better again with the range extension and the new 3/4 premium interior 😂

Anyone else on here ordered early September and still waiting for a delivery date?!
I am feeling sorry for myself and my long, long wait and looking for some company in my misery. :confused:
I feel your pain, but at last I win something! I'm still waiting to see VIN or hear anything about my 31st Aug order: M3 AWD MSM, Black, Aeros - Soton pick-up - frequent chat/phone/visits to store... no news apart from the usual "you're waiting for a match"

Reactions: ScoutKaty