Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Robbed from FB.

UK SR+ just delivered.....

256244750_10157952181321386_7162082026455767060_n.jpg

View attachment 732244The range on the LR now shows as 375, when ordered with the aero wheels…
This is really interesting. Makes you wonder whether or not the UK Q4 deliveries have that capability as well - as the certified WLTP figures are for the 19” wheels, and the ‘headline’ figure for the M3LR hasn’t changed. Will be interesting to see what batteries are in the Q4 cars.

Reactions: Simonix
This is really interesting. Makes you wonder whether or not the UK Q4 deliveries have that capability as well - as the certified WLTP figures are for the 19” wheels, and the ‘headline’ figure for the M3LR hasn’t changed. Will be interesting to see what batteries are in the Q4 cars.

The same as the range on SR+ now says 317 under the "wheels" section.

Could be they are just pulling it more inline with the US site, that quotes different ranges with different wheel options for their "EPA" range.

Reactions: Eco Boy
Cheers, I want sure if they went over your car looking for anything to knock you down a bit, had this before and it took over an hour.
The car will be blocked - straight on a low loader and sent to BCA auctions to be sold.
So long as it isn’t obviously damaged they don’t care for the trade in.
They take an up to date and odometer reading and as long is no more than 1200 miles from initial valuation it’ll be fine.

Just got my delivery confirmation text today. Ordered on 3rd November, delivery on 13th December, which I think is pretty fast!
When should I expect to get my VIN? and Registration plate number?
Blue/Black RWD with enhanced Autopilot.

If you have a delivery date, then you probably have a VIN lurking somewhere on your account page. Registration a week or two before delivery.