Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All. Have decided on a M3LR for my wife. If I order now, when can I expect delivery ? The website says Feb, but is that realistic ? Are there still unallocated cars hanging around, or would I be waiting for the next ship ? Thanks in advance. Mehul
I ordered mine 3 weeks ago expecting a Feb/March delivery. Text last night saying ready for delivery. Picking up on monday from Thorpe Park :)

20211208_132454000_iOS.jpg

Happy days! wireless charging and USB-C ports present!

After ordering my company car on June 8th I'm excited to say it finally arrived yesterday :cool: I have been stockpiling parts since June and haven't wasted much time in starting to fit them with the vinyl plate, carbon splitter and carbon spoiler going on today :) My experience so far suggests the car has been well worth the wait and I look forward to many fun miles ahead. Sometimes it feels like time is going backwards whilst waiting for fun things in life, but this one is defintely worth waiting for 👍

View attachment 740384
Congrats, looks beautiful :)

Reactions: jhnbssll
I agree, I ordered mid October and was expecting a February / March delivery but it arrived today. Less than 2 months still. The key cards that came with it say RWD and not SR+. Looks like the change was planned a while ago.

It think thats quite normal, mine is 6 weeks also, orders coming up are 6 weeks. Looks like they're making enough. Order a kia/hyundai/audi etc and they're all saying 6 months, not 6 weeks.

ROI people is anyone collecting before the 16th? Tricky enough to follow with the latest changes. If you are will you let us know how you get on. Think I saw the earliest was the 10th but probably pushed back as I was. @Bandito @John_IE @dave8089
I'm down for Monday 13th. No change at this time, had my final invoice sent across to me yesterday which states collection is Monday 13th, SEAI 5K grant form also states collection is Monday 13th so I'm assuming this is set in stone at this point (I've just guaranteed myself a delay with that comment)

I'm down for Monday 13th. No change at this time, had my final invoice sent across to me yesterday which states collection is Monday 13th, SEAI 5K grant form also states collection is Monday 13th so I'm assuming this is set in stone at this point (I've just guaranteed myself a delay with that comment)
Cool - fingers crossed at this point it doesn't change. Sounds like you will be the first through. I am going through all the things that could go wrong in my head and its doing it in at the moment. Next week cant come soon enough.

Guys anyone using the Tesla Loan?

Everything on my account just says get ready for delivery. Tesla Luke on the phone mentioned earlier in the week that I would be emailed documents to sign for finance but I checked spam and all and nothing so far!