Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2023.44

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mini roundabouts have become such a debating point, isn't it easier to leave each person to decide what is best 'for them' and then make decisions around indicator buttons if they consider purchasing a Tesla without? I doubt the numerous posts on this subject have changed what any of us currently do regardless of strongly opposing views on the subject.

Reactions: Js1977
Mini roundabouts have become such a debating point, isn't it easier to leave each person to decide what is best 'for them' and then make decisions around indicator buttons if they consider purchasing a Tesla without? I doubt the numerous posts on this subject have changed what any of us currently do regardless of strongly opposing views on the subject.
So we close the forum then, all just kinda do what we were going to do anyway but in silence.

Has anyone else's summon completely stopped working again with this update?
As chance would have it, I used summon today to move the beastie out of a parking space where someone had parked a couple of inches from the driver’s door. Didn’t fancy climbing in through the passenger side!

I did a bit of AP driving today on .9 and it appeared the red KEEP YOUR HANDS ON THE WHEEL blaring warnings shortly after engaging AP seem to have settled down. I did some testing, in daylight, enabling AP and glancing down at the screen to check AP/speed settings and I got no warnings. On the earlier holiday update versions glancing down after turning on AP would cause the car to immediately tell me off.

Watched a video from TeslaBjorn and he was struggling to even hit the button for the lights when he needed it and was indicating sometimes by mistake. The controls are a backwards step. Cannot have saved that much to be worth it, the ambient lighting probably costs more than stalks.

Reactions: Skie
And a reminder that no update has fixed the crap wipers, crap headlights or phantom braking. That’s reality 😂
The claim was an increase in the frequency of updates and that this was an issue … the truth turns out to be that there hasn’t been an increase in the frequency of updates. (However your witty rejoinder at least serves to entertain some people.)

Reactions: Js1977
The claim was an increase in the frequency of updates and that this was an issue … the truth turns out to be that there hasn’t been an increase in the frequency of updates. (However your witty rejoinder at least serves to entertain some people.)
Yes, it’s all about perception and I’m more than happy to admit I was wrong about the frequency of updates.

My rejoinder wasn’t meant to be witty - it was a statement of fact that will no doubt upset those who cannot tolerate any criticism of Tesla. I will be dismissed as a “moaner” for pointing out the obvious deficiencies of the car 🤣😂🤣

Reactions: Pants
Yes, it’s all about perception and I’m more than happy to admit I was wrong about the frequency of updates.

My rejoinder wasn’t meant to be witty - it was a statement of fact that will no doubt upset those who cannot tolerate any criticism of Tesla. I will be dismissed as a “moaner” for pointing out the obvious deficiencies of the car 🤣😂🤣
The frequency of your moaning far exceeds the frequency of updates.

I will be dismissed as a “moaner” for pointing out the obvious deficiencies of the car 🤣😂🤣
If you are being “dismissed” it’s because you keep repeating the same things over and over. People know already what issues they have, or don’t have, with their cars. You are not adding anything helpful to the discussion by simply saying it again.

I did notice this 'ice' detail this morning for the first time, is this new?

1000027067.jpg

Icon of a blue snowflake.
A blue snowflake icon appears on your instrument panel when some of the stored energy in the Battery is unavailable because the Battery is cold. This portion of unavailable energy displays in blue on the Battery meter. Regenerative braking, acceleration, and charging rates may be limited. The snowflake icon no longer displays when the Battery is sufficiently warm.

Can also see that tiny rightmost slither of blue within your battery SoC graphic.

Reactions: AndyWarrington