Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK and Ireland Supercharger Site News

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
PSA -Park Royal is likely to be out of action for some time after last nights incident.

PS please don’t comment on the above here, it’s merely a PSA for anyone not aware.
and just so people have a clue what you are refering to since the "above" seems to have gone:

Don’t think it’s been shared on here yet but it looks like the Supercharger in Dublin Sandyford (Ireland) at the service centre is now LIVE! 🥳👍🏻
221D5173-A335-4D61-99C5-22382DB6764C.png

Desperately need some on the West Coast of Scotland, Ayr, Irvine, Saltcoats, Largs. Anywhere around there would be extremely helpful.
At the ferry terminals of Ardrossan, Cairnryan and Wemyss Bay would be useful. One on the M77 woud be great (Preferably Dutch corner). I find the Chargepoint Scotland network in Ayrshire pretty good though.

At the ferry terminals of Ardrossan, Cairnryan and Wemyss Bay would be useful. One on the M77 woud be great (Preferably Dutch corner). I find the Chargepoint Scotland network in Ayrshire pretty good though.
The Kilmarnock Charger Hub is good several Rapid Chargers not Tesla Rapid but still good for a top up.

Anyone got an update on Exeter services Supercharger please?
85DD062E-4C54-4BB2-970D-6A86C96525EE.jpeg

Exeter J30 Services taken today. Not much seems to have changed in the past few weeks. Two supercharger stalls were wrapped in clingfilm and lines haven’t been re-painted. Other than that the superchargers seem near ready to go. Hopefully they’re done by Q3 end although are showing completion estimate of Q4 on Tesla’s supercharger map

• Helpful
Reactions: Rob J and cezdoc
View attachment 846693
Exeter J30 Services taken today. Not much seems to have changed in the past few weeks. Two supercharger stalls were wrapped in clingfilm and lines haven’t been re-painted. Other than that the superchargers seem near ready to go. Hopefully they’re done by Q3 end although are showing completion estimate of Q4 on Tesla’s supercharger map
Sorry, slightly off topic but I can't find a New Service Centre Thread.

Do you know what's happening re the Exeter Service Centre, seems to have been on the cards for 2 years but no news recently?

Sorry, slightly off topic but I can't find a New Service Centre Thread.

Do you know what's happening re the Exeter Service Centre, seems to have been on the cards for 2 years but no news recently?
Exeter service centre was planned for a time last year but all mentions of it have now been removed. I suspect there is no near term plan for a service centre in Exeter any more. Nearest one is Cribbs Causeway