Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK and Ireland Supercharger Site News

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Park Royal Superchargers

Hi, sorry for the naive question, are the Park Royal Superchargers re-open yet (due to the severe recent accident) as i'm due to collect my new tesla and thats on my route home ? thanks
The in-car Nav will tell you on the day - live status is updated every few minutes - but if you want to plan ahead perhaps someone on here can check for you (or a local knows the state of play?). I'm away from my car at the moment...

Enjoy the new Tesla!

Quite a few UK upcoming sites have been recently added such as Beaconsfield which is a result for me:

Beaconsfield you say? 🤔

Mind you that pin on Tesla’s site looks like somewhere residential. Are they perhaps putting Superchargers into the nearby Dobbies?

Quite a few UK upcoming sites have been recently added such as Beaconsfield which is a result for me:

After a quick look. One more each for Scotland (NC500) and Wales.
@cezdoc
I haven't done a careful comb through but Beaconsfield was added in the August refresh and I don't see any new markers for Wales or Scotland following that update (Brora was added in April). The wiki post reflects the status following the August update; there are a couple of minor changes that are not included yet: the Banbury and Leavesden markers have gone (the former may have indicated a possible site expansion and the latter still appeared to refer to the part-built supercharger that was refused planning permission) and Portsmouth - Port Solent is now called Portsmouth - West.

At time of writing the newly opened Ruxley site isn't reflected on the website (presumably the London - Sidcup marker will be changed to this one) but Reading SC is; based on previous recent updates I'd expect to see a refresh some time in October (e.g. any Q3 target dates that weren't met will need to be updated).

I haven't done a careful comb through but Beaconsfield was added in the August refresh and I don't see any new markers for Wales or Scotland following that update (Brora was added in April). The wiki post reflects the status following the August update; there are a couple of minor changes that are not included yet: the Banbury and Leavesden markers have gone (the former may have indicated a possible site expansion and the latter still appeared to refer to the part-built supercharger that was refused planning permission) and Portsmouth - Port Solent is now called Portsmouth - West.

At time of writing the newly opened Ruxley site isn't reflected on the website (presumably the London - Sidcup marker will be changed to this one) but Reading SC is; based on previous recent updates I'd expect to see a refresh some time in October (e.g. any Q3 target dates that weren't met will need to be updated).
Have done a full check now. Leavesden still has a marker but the hyperlink address had been tweaked. So no major updates to Tesla's list since 11th/15th August except to add in new site openings.

• Informative
Reactions: Rob J and CMc1
They serve different purposes (people who don't have home charging vs people on long trips). Both are needed.
well, in case of Nottingham, the SuC in Victoria and Tesla SC are 2.3 miles away. so in this case - it's strange location. more over, Victoria and Derby both have a paid parking facility only and really not that convenient to go there for anyone. and if you go the these shopping malls, it makes no sense to use SC as it is just not convenient.

while in reality some place with free parking/easy access from motorways makes much more sense.

now imagine tesla SC in Westminster. covent garden and how much sense that would be? Nice to have, but really?!

1664200834863.png

Interesting that the site host is aware that their installation is soon to be open to all EVs.

• Helpful
Reactions: CMc1