Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK specific] Software Update 2023.26

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wonder why the moratorium? I mentioned in a recent post how well my car handled Autopilot on a long trip over several days and the same behaviour has continued since then. I don't really look for changes but so far 26.1 has been more consistent than I recall with other updates.

The car is on V11.1 & does not have FSD which I believe is currently V12.

View attachment 961564
one of the updates has stopped summon working entirely for those of us with FSD.
There is also some chatter (not on this forum) that an update has affected locking and P2D on some cars.

That may be the reason

Let’s hope it doesn’t introduce yet more bugs.

IMG_1299.jpeg

I've just gone from 26.3 to 26.6. I hadn't noticed any bugs with this release though, so not sure it will make any difference for me.
I didn’t know 26.3 was released to the public?

Just got the prompt for going to 26.6 from 26.1. Fingers crossed. We are in an early cohort it seems

I haven’t had any particular issues with 26.1 so far

installed 2023.23.6 over the weekend here in N Scotland. The only change I have noticed is that despite everything else retaining their English settings the owners manual on the car‘s touch screen was in Catalan!! Wouldn’t mind a bit of their weather but as I dont speak Catalan it could have been a bit of an issue until I found out how to revert it back to English.

• Funny
Reactions: Cardo
installed 2023.23.6 over the weekend here in N Scotland. The only change I have noticed is that despite everything else retaining their English settings the owners manual on the car‘s touch screen was in Catalan!! Wouldn’t mind a bit of their weather but as I dont speak Catalan it could have been a bit of an issue until I found out how to revert it back to English.
so Legaxy S/X doesn't get anything else in 2023.26? Like nothing at all?