Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019.40.50 beginning to roll

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Smart summon is different from summon.

Summon only moves forward and back. Smart summon (in areas that support it) in theory will drive to you, say across a car park - but theory is very different to practice and Eu restrictions don't help matters.

Has anyone else noticed the phone window being on the left hand side rather than the right?

Attachments

• 15772061919597450403321917463446.jpg
    15772061919597450403321917463446.jpg
    242.3 KB · Views: 51
  • Informative
Reactions: drewpost
Has anyone else noticed the phone window being on the left hand side rather than the right?

Where is it on LHD cars? Closer to driver?

I would imagine thats an awkward reach - bad enough trying to hit the close button before someone suggested just tapping the map. So much for this release making things more accessible without having to use the screen - but I will reserve final word until I tried - downloading now.

I'm in the UK sorry for not mentioning RHD cars

It was closer to the Right Hand side before the update.

Where is it on LHD cars? Closer to driver?

I would imagine thats an awkward reach - bad enough trying to hit the close button before someone suggested just tapping the map. So much for this release making things more accessible without having to use the screen - but I will reserve final word until I tried - downloading now.

I updated Raven S HW3 FSD yesterday. Also stuck at 100% for ages, but eventually completed.

No change to missing battery pre-con with climate pre-heat.
Not into games, so nothing really of interest to me.
Music software (Trax) too laggy to actually work.

I was keen to see FSD visualisations but so far I have been unable to find any change with this. No mention in my release notes and no sign in menus. Keen to hear if any UK owners see different.

With these game 'updates' I would much sooner keep memory free in the MCU and have an option to install or not. The games are a total waste of space for me and more so when the stuff I am hoping will show up / work, doesn't.

For me so far, I must be on the naughty list.