Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model S/X orders

Had confirmation that my Performance X is on the Safmarine Mafadi due in Antwerp on 10 March. Tesla confirmed the following code 008e - msc-nl

Was told to expect delivery before the end of March

upload_2020-3-2_16-39-35.png

Reactions: GrumGrum
I'd be very keen to learn the name of this ship. If it exists it would be coming from the east coast, probably Philadelphia.

I did ask him a couple of times in the conversation for the specific name of the ship, but he said that although they used to be able to do that due to some sort of change it wasn’t possible anymore. Though obviously others still seem to be getting the info.

I will try calling again towards the end of the week and see if it can be gleaned then.

p.s. he did mention people boat tracking on forums!

Spoke with Tesla Bristol this morning and he said they have 16 parking spaces for customer collections - He then said he has 307 vehicles being delivered next week! Was in serious panic mode as to where to store them all!
Theres always so many free spaces in and around car park H at Cribbs Causeway. I'd say there were easily 300 free spaces up that way today. Tesla were using the bays shown to valet/prep cars for collection before driving them to the super chargers.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200302-172652~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20200302-172652~2.jpg
    380.2 KB · Views: 33
Have been stalking this thread with interest last few weeks. Ordered mid January with a delivery date of February. Obviously this has gone. A hidden VIN appeared about 13th or 14th February so based on other comments on here I am expecting my M3 L/R to be on the Morning Cara. So i'd thought I would give Tesla Leeds a ring and all he could (or would) confirm scheduled for delivery by end of March. He wouldn't divulge a boat the car was on saying he does not have that information to hand. So not quite sure how others have been told which boat there car is on.
A little frustrating as I have already got my charge point installed. I'm sure the wait will be worth it.

Have been stalking this thread with interest last few weeks. Ordered mid January with a delivery date of February. Obviously this has gone. A hidden VIN appeared about 13th or 14th February so based on other comments on here I am expecting my M3 L/R to be on the Morning Cara. So i'd thought I would give Tesla Leeds a ring and all he could (or would) confirm scheduled for delivery by end of March. He wouldn't divulge a boat the car was on saying he does not have that information to hand. So not quite sure how others have been told which boat there car is on.
A little frustrating as I have already got my charge point installed. I'm sure the wait will be worth it.
Welcome and yes, the wait is worth it.

OK so ordered M3 LR White/Black Dec 19th via Leaseplan - Company Car - Delivery point requested was Heathrow - Vin assigned early Feb. Tesla confirmed car on Grand Mark. Called Leaseplan today and they said collection is down for Mon 9th (All good so far) Asked them to confirm Delivery location and they said best to call Tesla. Here's the thing - I am based in Hampshire near Southampton - My company is based in Stoke on Trent - Tesla confirmed delivery for 9th although they had me down to collect from Manchester as Leaseplan had given Stoke on Trent as delivery address!!!!!! - Tesla were excellent and changed my collection to the new depot in Southampton still for the 9th. So if you have ordered a company car through a Lease company and your home address is nowhere near your company address check check check the collection address.
I am supposed to collect my wheels from Crawley sadly it burnt down a few month ago, so now this Friday 10.30 down town Dartford (unless I hear to the contrary) but hey we are talking Leaseplan and Tesla I could be off to Edinburgh or even IOM !

Here's the latest on the Asian King. Looks like she's slowed down a bit

Position Received: 2020-03-02 17:13 UTC
31 minutes ago

Vessel's Local Time:
2020-03-02 14:13 LT (UTC -3)
Latitude / Longitude: 37.30206° / -44.62323°

Speed/Course: 14.8 kn / 55 °

Reported ETA: 2020-03-07 12:00 LT (UTC +1)
Calculated ETA: 2020-03-07 19:47 LT (UTC +1)
Calculated ETA at: 18.3 Knots
Distance Travelled: 5,943 NM
Distance to Go: 2,219 NM
Total Voyage Distance: 8,162 NM
Time to Destination: 5 days, 1 hour

upload_2020-3-2_17-49-14.png

Here's the latest on the Asian King. Looks like she's slowed down a bit

Position Received: 2020-03-02 17:13 UTC
31 minutes ago

Vessel's Local Time:
2020-03-02 14:13 LT (UTC -3)
Latitude / Longitude: 37.30206° / -44.62323°

Speed/Course: 14.8 kn / 55 °

Reported ETA: 2020-03-07 12:00 LT (UTC +1)
Calculated ETA: 2020-03-07 19:47 LT (UTC +1)
Calculated ETA at: 18.3 Knots
Distance Travelled: 5,943 NM
Distance to Go: 2,219 NM
Total Voyage Distance: 8,162 NM
Time to Destination: 5 days, 1 hour

View attachment 517133

She is still OK for time but she has just entered an area with wave heights of over 4m

I got the best response from the main Tesla number. Tesla Stockport weren’t will or able to give much information.
I phoned 01628450660 option 4. It rang for quite a while but went through to a a Dutch lady who was very helpful and gave up the ship’s name without even asking. Worth a try but your VIN date suggests Morning Cara like mine.

Reactions: Harv3y