Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's a really specific date range! Doesn't make sense.
I'm going with your dates. (mostly because it's better news) It just seems to make the most sense that our cars would be made in the same batch.

Either that or I will be the lone remaining member of the April group on here sending messages to myself, ala Tom Hanks in Castaway.

Hi All, first post! Was on reddit and found these CA waiting rooms.

Ordered 3/28, from my understanding the SA put the item on hold until a refinance loan completed. May 26th or 28th gave the SA the heads up we're in the clear. My order dates have been consistently changing. We finalized payment and registration around the same time.

3/28 ordered
1st - 1 to 10 weeks
(finalized payment and registration around end of May) 2nd - July 3 - July 22
3rd - 1 to 10 weeks
4th - July 1 - July 30th
5th - July 3rd - July 22
current - July 30th - August 19

I've texted my SA a couple of times and he mentioned back in May when I gave him the heads up about the close of the refinance that my date may be sometime in July or even late August. SA's been someone responsive but unclear about the whole thing. I've contacted the chat support and also the showroom and they said that they don't see a hold on the account and everything is in good standing and that I'm just waiting.

Located in Los Angeles, opted for pickup in Marina Del Rey.
MYLR White, Black, 19inch standard, no FSD, no Tow (Basic model Y LR)

I've come to the point where I sort of don't care but becoming more frustrated on whether my order will fit in the 2Q push or am I really waiting all the way to August. I've seen a couple in inventory but I'm concerned that 1) these are rejected vehicles and 2) the price is 4500 higher than what I paid for.

Is my 3/28 order consider a late MAY order because of the hold? Lurking around the posts here it seems that anyone ordered in April and Early may would be getting a end of 2Q delivery? Does the VIN SourceCode still work?