Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We have the same config, ordered 5/14, Dublin

Me too, same config. Ordered 4/23 and my dates changed today to 8/14-9/3 😩

Same config and Dublin as the distribution center.. My dates went from June 16-30 to July 4-24.

Bummer is I'm turning in my other car "Chevrolet Bolt" and will be without a ride, now that it's taking so long.

Not sure what to think about it, been here a bit, and know it can change but hate seeing it goto july.

MM

*Update the Model Y order tracker spreadsheet if you haven't.

Yaaa... from June 12-23 to September... that's not funny tesla... ordered 4/5 MY LR blue... crazy aggravating... feels striaght up like a f u with that type of estimate...
Right there with you. Moved from June 13-23 to September. Tesla order experience is terrible. I hope the frustrations end once we get the car, but I fear this is only the start.

They should be getting reds out by EOQ, I ordered 5/2 and my dates have pretty much never left the 19-30 estimate. (Give or take a day).
I have had the same experience - ordered a red MY on 5/15 (Costa Mesa delivery) and dates have been holding very steady (except for the glitches a couple weeks ago) at either June 17-30 or June 19-30. Keeping my fingers crossed for any time this month.

Right there with you. Moved from June 13-23 to September. Tesla order experience is terrible. I hope the frustrations end once we get the car, but I fear this is only the start.

Same here, today my EDD (ordered 4/11) moved form June 13-23 to September.

I've noticed in the past that dates get weird on weekends, eg back on May 29th everybody's EDD moved to "3-13 weeks". So I hope this is just another weekend glitch. But yes, this is the worst order experience I've ever had, with any product.