Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone,

Wanted to update everyone on my experience.

Ordered/Profile: May 1st
Car: MYLR, MSM, White Interior, 5-seats, No Tow, NO FSD, 19" Wheels

EDD been end of June mostly, with some September and July mixed in on some days. Currently it shows September but I don't believe it to be accurate. No VIN, No Text, No Blue Button!

Stay positive!

Meet Summer… Had Sunday afternoon pickup scheduled in Vallejo (original location was Dublin), but when they called to confirm me, I said I’d be happy to take it today. They called me around noon and said they could deliver today and voila!

Attachments

• A14267DF-6143-4B97-99DD-361381289FC0.jpeg
    A14267DF-6143-4B97-99DD-361381289FC0.jpeg
    674.3 KB · Views: 44
We'll need pictures! You've had quite a journey. Still waiting for my Black Betty VIN.
I will certainly post pictures of CyberCherry when I get her home.
Thank you my friend. Scheduled for pickup tomorrow at 11:00 from Vallejo (was originally supposed to be Dublin). Hoping you get yours soon!
I will be picking my Red MY up tomorrow in Seaside. This has been a long road for me and then the insurance company made a mistake this morning!! all I can do is laugh at this point.

Got the blue button and VIN yesterday afternoon, talked to someone at Tesla Burbank this morning who looked up my VIN and said the car hadn’t left the factory yet…but once it does, they’ll schedule the delivery and send the payment info (likely Sunday night or Monday morning). So sounds like delivery will probably be Monday or Tuesday for me.

MVPA will not show up if you have Tesla financing selected. It will show up when you have selected Self-Arranged Financing (3rd party), as you will need to submit the MVPA to the 3rd party for them to get the payment ready.

Not sure if you get a MVPA if you're paying cash, but others on here who have had their accounts set to Cash can confirm it.
I was a cash buyer. The MVPA showed in my account at the same time the blue button did. In fact I opened the MVPA and discovered by VIN before I clicked the blue button.