Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got the blue button this morning and immediately got the VIN when I accepted! EDD is now showing July 12 to 17, had been bouncing around July 24 for the last week. Buena Park pickup.
And I just got a text to schedule delivery. Will be July 17, had a choice of 16, 17, or 18th. My wait was 69 days which is close to average according to the spreadsheet. Hopefully those of you with April and early May order dates who haven't taken delivery yet will get yours soon!

interesting. my edd seems to have settled at 7/14 - 7/26 after a week of moving around at 7/10 - 7/27, but still no VIN (5/6 order date). i was also picking up in burbank, wondering if the move to delivery is due to the rise in delta variant cases, or maybe they are receiving fewer cars so it just makes more sense to deliver. either way, will be interesting because we're in a townhouse and the entrance to our 2-car garage is technically an alleyway and the front of our house is a residential street, not sure where they will leave it, especially because i've been waiting to get a VIN to sell my fiancee's current car and transfer my current car over to her.
I have a trade,so he will wait for me. The problem is, if i see some issues i have schedule appointment. Oh well.

And I just got a text to schedule delivery. Will be July 17, had a choice of 16, 17, or 18th. My wait was 69 days which is close to average according to the spreadsheet. Hopefully those of you with April and early May order dates who haven't taken delivery yet will get yours soon!
Do you know where I can check the spreadsheet? My wait is 59 days now, and my EDD pushes back everyday.

Do you know where I can check the spreadsheet? My wait is 59 days now, and my EDD pushes back everyday.
If that poster is talking about the one that Troy made and shared on this forum, here's the link to the post (instructions on how to add yourself and view the spreadsheet.)

Yes, that is the spreadsheet I had mentioned in my post. It shows an average from order to delivery as 64 days but if you scroll through you can see there is a really wide range.

That'd be early August for me. In line, with what my SA told me and about 45 days earlier than my current EDD. Currently, model Y orders have an EDD of October, which corroborates the fact that Q3 production was sold off as of late June.