Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For a brief second, my app showed options for an Inbox and a Lootbox section with referral code and things. It’s only ever showed the below. And now It’s back to only showing the below. Does anyone have access to more than just this screen? Hitting the X in the upper right hand corner just brings up a pop up message asking if I want to sign out.

Attachments

• 5BFB4419-C950-4A81-A927-D18234E94CC5.jpeg
    5BFB4419-C950-4A81-A927-D18234E94CC5.jpeg
    87.6 KB · Views: 57
Reactions: JustYNot
If that poster is talking about the one that Troy made and shared on this forum, here's the link to the post (instructions on how to add yourself and view the spreadsheet.)

Thank you!

Reactions: mcp105
For a brief second, my app showed options for an Inbox and a Lootbox section with referral code and things. It’s only ever showed the below. And now It’s back to only showing the below. Does anyone have access to more than just this screen? Hitting the X in the upper right hand corner just brings up a pop up message asking if I want to sign out.
Yes because have solar with them.

Reactions: LSJR
Email anyone at Tesla or chat with Tesla agent on website ask give them your friend's referral code. They can add to your account.
I tried to do the same, but SA said it could not be done after the fact. SO I placed a new order, it was only a few days later and my delivery on the exact same config is 2 weeks earlier on the second one. Guess I'm out an extra $100 for a $40 credit but its a great story about ineptitude! just a game Im playing and they seem to want to play back!

Reactions: sunshine3200
I tried to do the same, but SA said it could not be done after the fact. SO I placed a new order, it was only a few days later and my delivery on the exact same config is 2 weeks earlier on the second one. Guess I'm out an extra $100 for a $40 credit but its a great story about ineptitude! just a game Im playing and they seem to want to play back!
SA is lying. This can be done. Referrals can be added even after delivery ! My friends did this very recently. Even I added my friend's referral 1 month after I ordered.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-07-12 at 3.06.10 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-07-12 at 3.06.10 PM.png
    34.9 KB · Views: 32
My SA told me the same lie... Could you let us know how exactly you added the referral code after the delivery?
I used the Tesla website to add the referral code. At the time, I had not yet figured out how to get to the chat function, so I just went to the "Contact Us" page, selected "Referral Program," and sent them a message with my order number, e-mail address, and the referral code. I got this message the next day. You could also probably just use the chat function to do it.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-07-12 at 4.01.03 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-07-12 at 4.01.03 PM.png
    74.9 KB · Views: 38
Reactions: EvilGeniusWD
My EDD moved from September 12 to September 19 - September 30. I ordered May 24th. But I got a call on Saturday late afternoon (5:30 pm) from my SA that a Model Y matching my order was available because buyer's loan fell through and they couldn't get another. I had to take delivery next day, Sunday. My loan officer was out of town so the SA talked them into letting me have delivery day be Tuesday (tomorrow). Everything fell into place. I have VIN and delivery confirmed for tomorrow- Model Y LR AWD no FSD no tow, Midnight Silver, black interior, 19" wheels. Some mods planned. Unbelievable. Keep in touch with your SA.

Spoke the show room today, SA was unavailable. Wanted to prep up for the 20th as the loan expires. The SA who picked up said that I can just reapply and suggested to do so. A little hesitant but he dove deeper into my order and says that I’m slated for August for a production date. So first or second week of august I should have an update.
Kinda makes sense since my EDD went from July 1-25 to end of September (been at September for the last week). Ordered March completed profile on May 19th (wasn’t told I can complete the profile as cash and just delay delivery). Anywhoo figured I’d share - any May orders basic white package no upgrades in the LA area, did anyone else get some advice that August would be a good month from your SA?