Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Spoke the show room today, SA was unavailable. Wanted to prep up for the 20th as the loan expires. The SA who picked up said that I can just reapply and suggested to do so. A little hesitant but he dove deeper into my order and says that I’m slated for August for a production date. So first or second week of august I should have an update.
Kinda makes sense since my EDD went from July 1-25 to end of September (been at September for the last week). Ordered March completed profile on May 19th (wasn’t told I can complete the profile as cash and just delay delivery). Anywhoo figured I’d share - any May orders basic white package no upgrades in the LA area, did anyone else get some advice that August would be a good month from your SA?

My SA is in the Brea showroom and I was pretty much told to expect second week of August by them also. My profile completion date is 5/28 with same configuration as you plus bonus points for being in the LA area also.

I've been at Sept 13-30 for quite a while now. I assume that means they really don't know but they want to get it in this quarter. My guess is that it's not even scheduled at this point. Can't wait to be part of that last week of September mad rush. I really didn't want to have an EOQ car. I'm suspicious the quality can go down if they are really trying to pump cars off the line.

Reactions: sunshine3200
I've been at Sept 13-30 for quite a while now. I assume that means they really don't know but they want to get it in this quarter. My guess is that it's not even scheduled at this point. Can't wait to be part of that last week of September mad rush. I really didn't want to have an EOQ car. I'm suspicious the quality can go down if they are really trying to pump cars off the line.
Yeah I wonder about the quality issues EOQ as well