Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The wait is (almost) over! Got the official blue button this morning and then got my VIN 5YJYDxxxx.
Completed profile 5/11- LR White/White, Gemini wheels, Tow, No FSD
EDD currently July 28-31st was July 28th-Aug 9th yesterday.
I guess the next step is waiting for an SA to contact me. So stoked! Hopefully the rest of you with Q2 orders get your VIN soon.
Nice. Congrats for you and more hope for May orders.

Reactions: JustYNot and AlB3
The wait is (almost) over! Got the official blue button this morning and then got my VIN 5YJYDxxxx.
Completed profile 5/11- LR White/White, Gemini wheels, Tow, No FSD
EDD currently July 28-31st was July 28th-Aug 9th yesterday.
I guess the next step is waiting for an SA to contact me. So stoked! Hopefully the rest of you with Q2 orders get your VIN soon.
Congrats. Same specs as me but I ordered and completed profile 6/9. My date is now 8/31-9/20.

I've been lurking for the past couple weeks on here but finally have something worthwhile to post lol I ordered May 3rd and completed my profile May 15.

Like many others, my SA has been very unresponsive. I wrote a very stern email to him, another person at the service center and the general order support email of the service center about how I was very disappointed with the lack of communication I've received. I got a reply that my car is estimated for first week of August. Website shows July 30-Aug 10 as of today.

My SA called me last night at 9pm to tell me he "soft matched" me and it looks like my car would come out of the Fremont factory between August 6-8. I've already waited 85 days so what's another 10 days? >__<

I've been lurking for the past couple weeks on here but finally have something worthwhile to post lol I ordered May 3rd and completed my profile May 15.

Like many others, my SA has been very unresponsive. I wrote a very stern email to him, another person at the service center and the general order support email of the service center about how I was very disappointed with the lack of communication I've received. I got a reply that my car is estimated for first week of August. Website shows July 30-Aug 10 as of today.

My SA called me last night at 9pm to tell me he "soft matched" me and it looks like my car would come out of the Fremont factory between August 6-8. I've already waited 85 days so what's another 10 days? >__<
Communication is my number one peeve with Tesla right now. Unacceptable ghosting.

Reactions: jp2021
LA Demo MYP w/686 miles available:

• Pearl White Paint
  • 21’’ Überturbine Wheels
  • Black and White Premium Interior
  • Full Self-Driving Capability
  • Performance Upgrade
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Carbon Fiber Spoiler
  • Performance Pedals
  • Performance Brakes

Last edited:
Reactions: DarthStar
LA Demo MYP w/500 miles available:

• Pearl White Paint
  • Performance Upgrade
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Carbon Fiber Spoiler
  • Performance Pedals
  • Performance Brakes
How are you able to see stock so quickly? I don't see this on EV-CPO. Teach me your ways.

Reactions: DarthStar
LA Demo MYP w/686 miles available:

• Pearl White Paint
  • Performance Upgrade
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Carbon Fiber Spoiler
  • Performance Pedals
  • Performance Brakes
Not loading for me, is it gone already?

Well, still mid septmeber - end of September edd. It’s been like this for the whole month…what’s odd is that in June I had a wary July edd, June text and then my trade in expired and then all of sudden it switched me to September. Starting to think that my order has been black balled and restricted.

Communication is my number one peeve with Tesla right now. Unacceptable ghosting.
Yes! From my email:

Even if an SA has little visibility into a customer's production, EDD or anything related to an order, I'd much rather hear that than being straight up ignored.

Being extremely attentive pre-sales and then radio silent after the sale has been made is horrible practice and I recommend training on customer communication and meeting expectations.