Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Legit saw every color vehicle option in the LA area for a split second on existing inventory. Tried to click buy and it all disappeared before I did a screen shot LOL. I think VINS are going out today or at least cars getting delivered...found it again but in Bay Area.

View attachment 691539
Yep. I read somewhere here or a different thread if it disappears keep refreshing. I did and I picked up that white seven seater in the middle. It was exactly what I wanted. 19 wheels and if I had to pay up for anything with the updated 1k price it would have been for 7 seats. I’ll let the group know how it goes. Definitely keeping my existing reservation just in case. Doing the DCU Tesla rate match now.

Yep. I read somewhere here or a different thread if it disappears keep refreshing. I did and I picked up that white seven seater in the middle. It was exactly what I wanted. 19 wheels and if I had to pay up for anything with the updated 1k price it would have been for 7 seats. I’ll let the group know how it goes. Definitely keeping my existing reservation just in case. Doing the DCU Tesla rate match now.
Congratulations! I tried to grab the same one and didn't click fast enough - assumed that all of the colors showing up was a fluke as it was 1/ea.

Congratulations! I tried to grab the same one and didn't click fast enough - assumed that all of the colors showing up was a fluke as it was 1/ea.
I was panicking but I think if you’re able to get to the buy button it holds it for you. I think the reason it disappears and reappears is that some people hit the buy button, get to the next page and don’t go through with it. It was 8 something, I was on my work computer while trying to get my kid ready for daycare. Hit buy once and all the inventory disappeared, refreshed twice and then a few reappeared, hit the buy button on the white and then kid ran in and started crying. Changed her, looked for my wallet and then input my CC legitimately assuming the car was gone while my kid was still on my lap but the reservation went through. We’ll see though.

Also I’m in OC and the car was in the Bay Area and at that buy page it said it would be a $500 delivery fee. After I dropped off my kid I called Tesla asked if I could pick up in the Bay Area so I wouldn’t have to pay it and whoever I spoke to said since it’s a new car that fee should fall off. Finished the profile and my MVPA doesn’t have a delivery fee so that’s good.

Reactions: Sophos
I was panicking but I think if you’re able to get to the buy button it holds it for you. I think the reason it disappears and reappears is that some people hit the buy button, get to the next page and don’t go through with it. It was 8 something, I was on my work computer while trying to get my kid ready for daycare. Hit buy once and all the inventory disappeared, refreshed twice and then a few reappeared, hit the buy button on the white and then kid ran in and started crying. Changed her, looked for my wallet and then input my CC legitimately assuming the car was gone while my kid was still on my lap but the reservation went through. We’ll see though.

Also I’m in OC and the car was in the Bay Area and at that buy page it said it would be a $500 delivery fee. After I dropped off my kid I called Tesla asked if I could pick up in the Bay Area so I wouldn’t have to pay it and whoever I spoke to said since it’s a new car that fee should fall off. Finished the profile and my MVPA doesn’t have a delivery fee so that’s good.
I tried refreshing for one hour while at work LOL 😂 nothing came back.

Reactions: Grovester
Just got updated to 8/5 - 8/21 from 9/5 - 9/25!!!

Ordered on 7/8:

MY LR AWD, BLACK, WHITE INTERIOR, 19s, AP, 5 seater
8/2 - 9/3

7/9 modified order:
MYP, BLACK, WHITE INTERIOR, 21s, AP, 5 seater 8/2 - 9/3

EDD Timeline:
7/13: 8/8 - 8/28
7/14: 8/1 - 8/21
7/15: 8/15 - 9/4
7/16: 8/1 - 8/21
7/23: Grayed out "Review Agreements" button appeared
7/24: 8/8 - 8/28
8/1: 8/3 - 8/21
8/2: 9/5 - 9/25
8/3: 8/5 - 8/21 as of today!

7/5 order for Black/Black LR EDD just jumped from "October" to September 18th-30th in LA. Anyone else see the same?
similar, ordered March 28th, profile completed 5/21. EDD went from October to Sept 16th - sept 30th. Hoping for a better update in the next week, maybe a VIN soon? Located LA region SOCAL.

not sure your config but i'd be a bit upset if July orders, if not a Performance Model or a MYLR with every single option on it was fulfilled before any May orders.

Last edited:
1628018048785.png
Available right now...

Reactions: LSJR
Update-
Order date of 5/23-Specs in Signature.

After having my EDD change from 8/2-8/19 on Sunday to October yesterday, it has now changed to August 12th-September 1st.

I’m at the point where I’ll just have to wait and physically see the car in my driveway to believe a damn EDD lol. With that said, cheers to more days of waiting.

Reactions: LSJR and MTBevrider
Update-
Order date of 5/23-Specs in Signature.

After having my EDD change from 8/2-8/19 on Sunday to October yesterday, it has now changed to August 12th-September 1st.

I’m at the point where I’ll just have to wait and physically see the car in my driveway to believe a damn EDD lol. With that said, cheers to more days of waiting.
Right but I'm much more optimistic compared to the "October" bloodbath of August 2nd.

Reactions: LSJR