Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Goooooood..... what was your EDD before you got your VIN????

My OD was 7/23... my EDD has been 10/10 - 10/30 for about a month....
Prior to the millions of changes over the past two month, the most recent dynamics (past 4 wk) are:

10/06 to 10/26 for 3 wks
=>09/26 to 09/30 on 09/25
=>09/29 to 09/30 on 09/27
=>09/29 got the vin.

So there is hope!

So I just went to the Fremont factory and Dublin DC hoping to see my MY before delivery appt tmrw. Didn't see it and not sure if I just missed that or they will delay yet again. I saw some MYs with VIN 283xxx in the factory. Other MYs has VIN ranging from 275xxx to 282xxx. Also out of the about 100 vehicles I saw, there's not even one with W/W 19".

Hi all - noob question, how do you contact your tesla service advisor(SA) ? Often times I see in threads here that people are talking to their SA. I don't see a specific contact number when I login to my account.
Call your local Tesla showroom. Or go on teslas website and use the chat box. They can help you find one.

Hi all - noob question, how do you contact your tesla service advisor(SA) ? Often times I see in threads here that people are talking to their SA. I don't see a specific contact number when I login to my account.

I didn't get to know who my advisor was until he called to schedule delivery and gave an email address to send some paperwork to. I asked him for a direct number in case issues arise and he said that the delivery center number was the best. Unfortunately it was impossible to get someone on the line when calling the delivery center. Their voicemail boxes were completely full too.